Don't Go, Please (Frank)

Today, like every other day was cleaning day. I clean every day for my boyfriend, Frank. He likes it clean, so I keep it for him.

To be honest I don't think he loves me anymore.
He doesn't touch me, he doesn't talk to me, hell! He doesn't even look at me.

Sighing at these thoughts, I throw the polishing rag to the floor.
I run to our- ...my room?
Slipping on my converse I walk over to the bath room and do my hair, brushing through the y/h/c tangles.

I look nice, as nice as gets for me.
I didn't want to dress all out because the bar wasn't the best place, not for any sort of exposing.
I wanted to forget the pain, and since Frank obviously doesn't give a shit, I was just going to do it through vodka.

I walk to the kitchen and pass Frank. He looks at me and sighs, a most despressing sound.
Now all I have to do is go through the door to get away. All I need, all I want-

"Where are you going?" I hear frank ask in a whisper-like broken tone.
I scoff loudly, "The bar, since when do you care? Bye." I say.
"Please don't go"

Sighing I sit my things down.
"Why?"
"I will miss you.."
I chuckle. "You haven't made an effort for contact with me in a long time. Go fuck yourself."

Franks pov
I watched her beautiful body turn as she scoffed at me.
I couldn't just let her go, she was everything to me and I know she won't come back.
So I run up behind her and softly grab her ass, "You won't go anywhere."

She turns around and shoves me down to the sofa, crawling above me.
"I missed you," she said seductively, making my erection grow harder against her thigh.
"I'm sorry I know"
She kissed up my stomach through my shirt.
Roughly palming me, y/n slid her hand over my button and pulled down my pants and underwear.

I slowly pulled down her panties and cupped her breasts, causing her to moan and slide onto me.

"Ugh...you're so tight.." I moaned softly into her ear.
She hit her climax In sync with mine, like a hot wave flushing over us while her grip is still tight over my tattoos.
We both let our breathy moans taking in each other
"I love you"
"I know," she smiles and kisses my head.

Do you like the pov change or nah??