Oasis (Badass! Mikey)

Your pov
Mikey way.
The name of a man who was real trouble- the name of a man who had been arrested more times than I could count. 
The name of a man, whom I fell in love with..

~~~~~~~~~

I watched his long legs work across the pavement scratching his old leather boots, beads of sweat pouring down his pale forehead.
I sat outside of my tattoo shop, per usual and stared at the boy.
Today he had on leather boots, ripped jeans, and a star wars shirt matching his black leather jacket.
He looked nice, like a biker nerd- I suppose.

Taking a long drag of my cigar, I stood up and walked to my big brother, Frank, who had just gotten a tattoo of a scorpion on his neck.
"Frankie you still having that party tonight?"
He chucked and pulled me to his side.
"Anything for my little sis," 
I smiled and walked back into my parlor, eying the new customer.
Mikey.
"Hello, what I can I do for ya'?" I asked, nervously rubbing my palms on the counter.
He didn't take notice in my tone and spoke, "Yea, I'd like skull on my arm, about 14 inches on width."

I sighed, "Sit over there"
His leather creaked as he walked to the seat.

°°··£e' time skip to party··°°
I smushed my way through the crowd and up to the small stage in the bar
My band was performing tonight and I was really exited.
Yet I sustained a bit of nervousness, Mikey would be there.

"H-hey fuckers!" my voice boomed trough the speakers, piercing the ears of everyone.
I caught a glimpse of Mikey standing in the corner, of course smoking something with his friends.
I don't give a single shit what anyone said, Mikey wasn't all he acted to be. He didn't want to smoke.

"Here's a little thing I like to call Past Issues Aren't My Problems.." I dragged off,
"One...two...three"
"y-yeaahhhhhhhh!!"

Mikeys pov
I watched as y/n ran all over stage, groping some parts of her body and licking her lips.
She was so hot but its not like I could ever tell her, I had a rep to keep, she needed to chase for me.

"Uh uh uh uhh-" she moaned loudly. She reminded me of me of Gerard, moaning on stage to be an attention whore.
By the end of the song I knew I couldn't walk; you can guess why.

Your pov
"Goodnight NJ!!" I yelled throwing down the mike.
I had an adrenaline rush .
I walked over to Mikey drawing in my cigar.

"Hey," I let out to him.
He eyed me and closed his legs tightly.
I smirked.
"Did I do that to ya'?" I said, gesturing his area.
He smirked and kissed me passionately, pushing his tongue beyond the barrier of my lips.
What!!? Why!?!!?

At this point my confidence melted and I had .0 fucking self esteem, like I usually would.
Although the kiss was nice I wanted more, though. Beyond the kiss.
"There's a room in the back" I whispered seductively.
"Hell yea" he picked me up and carried me bridle style.

"YEA Y/N GO GET EM' " reed, my friend, screeched.
I smiled as Mikey sat me down in the room.

He pulled me to him and kissed me hard.
My hand trailed freely trough hi blonde hair.
We laid on the sofa and he jerked off our clothes.
"How dare you make me so horny" he says rubbing his tip across my clit, kissing my neck.
I whimpered under the feeling.
"Im s-sorry,"
He kissed my neck and pushed in.
"It's fine" I gasped and clenched my walls; making him grunt out of pleasure.
I rolled my hips a lot to make him harder.
"Yes!" he moaned releasing.
Later, I came all over him, it leaking down his shaft.

"God damn it, I've been waiting so long for that" he breathed.
"Ha ha..same here"
That was shit but idgaf kill me.