Teacher student relations (Mikey)

For: rydenisrealyouknowit

Q: what is your opinion of yourself?

Advice: don't date. If you are, cool. But warning just don't. Don't.

Your pov:
I stacked the chemistry papersall in one neat line along the wooded lining of my desk. Straightening out my tie, I look around the room breathing in the familiar invorment and waiting for students.

"Miss l/n?" I hear a small voice call from the door. Turning I see a small guy, no younger than 17 looking at me.
I smile "Hello-" "mikey"
He says, walking close to my desk.
"What do you need?" I ask, twiddling a pen in between my lips.
He gulps and looks at me "when will Mrs.Barron be back?"

I check the assistant teacher schedule trailing my finger across the dates
"Next week"
He nods and moves closer to my seat, pushing his way in my personal bubble.

"So how old are you?" He asks now down to my ear, seductively. I squeeze my legs togather covering the heat
"Twenty" I answer, looking down.

He smirks and puts his hands on either sides of my chair "I think you're beautiful" he whispers lowly into my left ear.
I shiver and look back up at him. "Thanks, n-now run along"

A smile plays on his lips as he bites to bottom one and looks my body up and down "I'm 18; I'm not going anywhere"

I look back up at him. With doing so, he kisses my pale lips harshly causing a tiny squeal to erupt from me.
He chuckled and moved his hands to my curved sides.

"I- um.." I stutter frozen. He shushed me quickly and carried kissing down to my collar bone.

"I like you.." he pouts, cupping my breast.
I want to fight back and tell him no, but I just..froze.

"Teachers...can't be...with..students..." I speak in a harsh manner, yet not moving.
He scoffs and grips my ass firmly, bending me over my own desk. "I. Don't. Give. A. Shit."

I breath in as his hand makes its way into my slightly heated area. He bends me over harder and presses his hard on against my ass making me moan

"Does kitty like that?" He asks, pushing harder.
I bit my bottom lip and nodded.
"Good k- uh..fuck.." he moans as I arch my ass harder against his erection.

He turns me around, looking in my eyes with passion before connecting his lips with mine.
I chuckle at his excitement;

I pull down his pants as he slides up my skirt and pushes his hips against mine causing friction.

"..fuck..me!" I yell, jerking his underwear down. His length was obviously erect, making me moan at the sight.
He pulled down my panties and pushed himself into me quickly.

"God damn!" He screams loudly. I push my hand over his mouth "shh they can hear you" I whisper.

He nods against my hand and thrusts harder. I moan loudly in the pale crook of his neck, wanting him deeper inside me.

I feel him pulse, "oh god!" I scream, cumming onto my desk.
He shakes on my chest releasing inside me.
I gasp as he pulls out

He slips his pants on "I'll be back after class"

THis wAs shITtY