angry sex (Gerard)

Yea yea here we go, if you are sensitive to forced seduction do NOT read this. Also I got a request for a daddy Gerard kink and that will be uploaded sometime soon.

Your pov
"Gerard! How could you?!" you yell shoving your belongings in a jet black suit case.
"Baby please-"
"No Gerard. There is no 'baby please' this time! You cheated! Go Fuck yourself." you screamed loudly, shutting and zipping the case.

You turned to leave until you felt hands on your shoulders. A ball of nervousness formed at your center as you turned yo Gerard.
"I only want to Fuck you" he whispers lowly, and dominantly.

You scoffed, "right! Go Fuck your little princess"
He lowers his eye brows in anger.
"I only love you!"

He screams pushing you down into the mattress. You push his chest hard and bite his lip attaching hate filled lust to the kiss.
"You're so hot when you're angry" he whispers again, rubbing his hand over your cheek.

"Get off me bas-" before you could finish he kissed you again, pressing his already swollen lips onto yours.

A tear slides down your cheek;
"Please l-let me go...I have i have to go to franks" you squirm pushing your head away.

"Can frank do this?" he says, rubbing his hand over your clothed core.
You moan a bit, but clamp your mouth shut knowing you couldn't give him the satisfactory. A dark pit hits the bottom of your stomach for not knowing what to do.

You pulled your knee up and rubbed it back and fourth on his bugle, "oh...Fuck baby.." this got him off guard just enough to pull his hands away from you.

But by this time something didn't make you want to leave; instead, you kissed his neck violently and rubbed his spine soothingly.

He melted against you, moaning with every touch. And you loved it;
Gerard brought his large pale hand up to you breast and groped it softly. You moaned and tilted your head back onto the blue pillow.

He smiled, but his smile soon faded into a pleasure filled look.
You pushed your heated area against his bugle. He moaned and pressed back harder obviously wanting more.

"Ugh why!" he moans, stripping his clothes and yours.
You accept it and watch as he eagerly presses his member on your thigh.

You grunt, "Fuck me!"
He nods and rubs his tip back onto your clit.
"God damn.." you bite your lip hard, breathing lustfully.

"You like that baby girl?" he groans, pressing into your heated bundle.
You scream and roll your eyes at the pleasure.

"Hell yeah!" he shoves harder into you, pulling himself out and thrusting forward again.
You watch as the sweat trickles down his pale face into his neck;

Then you feel it.
A pain mixed with undeniable pleasure that surges through you.

"F-Fuck!" you screech, clawing your nails deep into his back.
He cums soon,
"Oh...baby girl.." his words curl into your ear purring down to your ear drum.

"I hate you gee. Ugh."

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY- kay
Not edited