my ray of sunshine( Ray )

Your pov:
"Ray? Where are you?" I question into what seems to be the silence of my flat.
Walking in the doorway a bit further, I sit my bag down and slip off my leather jacket.
"Baby? I'm back from the studio!" I shout, again into the nothingnes.

With a loud sigh I plop down on the couch, understanding I was alone.
Ray had promised he would come over today. Lately, I had been at the recording studio setting up for y/b/n's 3 month tour.

With another unsatisfied sigh i lug myself up the black wood stairs, going to my room to watch netflix.

I shuffle over on the carpet to my spray paint coated door and open it.
The smell of weed, beer, and smoke flood out.
"Ew fuck.."
I blurt, grabbing my nose. A small rustle comes from my bathroom and out steps a non-clothed ray.

I shielded my eyes with a blush and looked down.
"Oh! Y/n, hi! Welcome home baby"
I roll my eyes and look back up at him still yet naked.

He doesn't seem to notice nor care. "I missed you.." I felt hot breath trickle down my neck; his version of seduction.
"I- missed you too..." I say lowly, pulling my hands back to softly grip his pale neck from behind.

He smirks and pulls me back so I can feel his clear erection over the back of my thighs.
My breath hitches, pressing back on him a little.

"Someones excited..." I gasp as his hand slips up my chest and softly groaps my breast.
"Haha....very.."
He said, kissing my neck.
I bite my lip with anticipation, turning around to face ray.

He pushes his lips onto mine with passion
A small smile crept onto my lips as they danced along with his.
"Take off your pants.." Ray commanded, pushing me back onto the blacksheet covered matress.

I smiled and complied, pulling down my red ripped jeans past my skinny ankles.
He smiled his bright toothy smile and pulled down his own jeans.

"Oh god ray-" I spill out, as he rolls his lightly clothed hips across mine. His erection grew as he pushed harder against my already wet core.

"Y/n...can I make love to you?" Ray asks, kissing my temple.
I nod quickly "Please"
He kisses my chin and tilts my head to look up directly into his orbs "You are beautiful"

A light blush peppers on my cheeks "thanks"
He pulls down my dark purple panties with his teeth, his tounge slightly hitting this innards of my thighs.

My breath quicked as he pulled his underwear revealing his rather large length.

"Ray- oh god.." I moan as he thrusts into me, bucking his hips as I roll mine.
"Baby" he groans, pushing harder.

I felt myself spill onto him raking at his back harshly "so tight....my fucking god!" He screamed obviously hitting his orgasam.

He laid beside me, snuggling into my warm neck and pulling the covers over us.
"I love you Ray-ray"
"I love you more y/n/n"

Next: DD/LB Mikey (the reader 《girl》 is dom)
Not edited