The stars are dim to your eyes (fun! frank)

(Heh that picture)
Guys, thank you so much for the reads! This has been such a fun journey I love you all sm! I don't plan on stopping writing any time soon. Rn my book is at #346 in fanfic. Thank you♡♡♡

Your pov:
You moaned as funs hands travelled to you waist, lightly tugging at your belt.
His lips worked wonders over the tingling skin of your neck.

His sly fingers slid, pulling down your pants to your ankles. You bit your already red lip, anticipating what was to come.

"Mmm...baby I love you.." you spoke, now leaning over you.
You moaned, tugging at his shirt "daddy, can you pwease do naughty things to kitten now?"

He smiled, letting your fingers pull his pants over his thighs gently.
He was hard, you could feel it, so you palmed him.

"F-fuck..." he moaned, clenching the hood of the car with all the force he had.
You let out a light giggle as he swung his hands to wrap around your neck.

He kissed you, pulling both your lightly clothed hips togather in a instant.
"Ohhh daddy! You feel nice!" You whimpered.

He smiled and thanked you, jerking down your pink underwear. You gasped at the feel of the desert wind on your heated core, pulling fun closer.

He just chuckled and pulled on his boxers, exposing his lengthy hard-on.
You felt a put in your stomach as he looked at you,

"Kitten, are you ready?" You smiled and nodded as be pushed into you.
"Daddy!!"

He thrusted hard, moaning and giving you dozens of hickeys along the way.
A pit built up in your stomach as you walls clenched and fun buckled his hips, "daddy! I'm so close!"

"Me too kitten, just w-" he froze, his orgasm obviously peaking.
You were stunned at you you made him feel, the way he moaned out bits and pecies of your name.

"Daddy!" You came, moaning and tangling your hands through his sweat filled hair.
He pulled you off the hood of the car and kissed you,
"I love you baby girl"

Next up: frank, desolation row