t h r e e

Aaliyah

School went by pretty smoothly and i actually enjoyed it today having Erica around even though the whole time consisted of her talking and me nodding my head and laughing at her words.

We were now walking to her car she said that she would give me a ride home even though i told her i'd be fine catching the bus.

"Okay so my older brother is having a little get together at his house and he said i could invite a friendddd soooooo" she said smiling at me hoping that i'll give in. I shook my head fast shaking my hands saying no. Parties aren't for me i haven't been out the house to go anywhere except to eat. I wouldn't even know what to do at a party.

"Omg please liyah i promise it'll be fun, it'll be a lot of cute boys and when could hang out longer" she said sticking out her bottom lip giving me puppy dog eyes.

I sighed and nodded my head yeah. "YAAAYYYYY!!!" she screamed making me hold my ears and chuckle. On my way home i thought about what i was going to wear. We pulled up to my house about 10 minutes later. She drove really fast.

"Oh wait so the party is going to be at 9 tonight and i'll come and get you. I'll be here around 8:30 to pick you up. Oh and let's exchange numbers so i can tell you when i'm outside". We switched numbers and said our goodbyes. When i got in I went straight to sleep. Today has been a long day. I set my timer for 7:00 so i can have enough time to get ready. And dozed off.

Dave

"Ayo Dave you sliding through at my crib tonight for dis party. Finna be mad bitches there man" my homie Jordan said as we was chilling at the trap smoking a blunt.

"Shitt yeah man that just what i need right now got so much going on right now with this money shit , i needa stress reliever" i said taking a puff.

"Man i feel ya , but i'm finna dip out i gotta go makes some runs for  Juice you know that nigga don't play" he said getting up wiping the ash off his pants.

Juice was the leader of this whole thing. He was my boss and he didn't play at all. He helped me out when i needed it the most. That nigga like family to me. He don't really be around anymore though unless he coming to make sure everything going good at the trap.

"Ite man i'll see you tonight" i stood up and gave him a dap.
After he left i decided to head out and go home to get ready for his party later on since it was already going on 7:00.

——————
Aaliyah

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing notifying me that it was 7:00 already. I groan and got out of bed. I didn't see my uncles car so i decided to text him and tell him about the friend i made and how i'm spending the night at her house. He would never let me go to a party without him going with me. Crazy right ? i know.

I went to my bathroom to take a shower and do my hygiene. After i took care of that i decided to text Erica and ask her too help me find something too wear. I have a lot of clothes because my Uncle says i need to stay "Updated" but i rarely rare any party closes like at all. So i would need help. 

* text conversation *

liyah - hey umm do you mind coming over a little early to help me find something to wear ?

RiRi :) - sure babes i'm on my way. i'm already dressed .

*text conversation over*

(Dave in media)