f o r t y f i v e

MISCOMMUNICATION

Looking down at the test Riri grinned.
"Well..." she said looking over at Liyah.

"Well what does it say Erica?"

"Your not pregnant" she said causing Aaliyah to let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She grabbed the pregnancy test and looked at them before looking back at Erica who started grinning.

Making Aaliyah start to cry. "This shit is not funny Riri!" she said looking down at the pregnancy test both reading positive.

"Alright i'm sorry i just wanted to lighten the mood a little. How do you feel?" she looked over at her bestfriend worried.

"I'm not ready..but i put myself in this situation"

"It takes to tango boo. So now you REALLY have to talk to Dave" she said sitting beside her crying bestfriend.

"You are gonna tell him aren't you?" she asked concerned with how quiet she was being.

"Yes i'm going to tell him. I just need time to think" she said wiping her eyes.

"Well i'm here for you okay. I love you and this big headed baby that's about to come into our lives" Erica said hugging her best friend tears forming in eyes. She wanted nothing but the best for her.

And it's going to be a long journey ahead but she will get there.

.

3 days later

David

Hearing a knock on my door i groaned getting up only in joggers. Hearing another knock i frowned my face up getting irritated yanking the door open holding my piece in my hand.

"Who the fu-" i stopped my sentence short when i noticed Aaliyah standing there rubbing her arm looking up at me.

My face soften looking at the girl i had love for.

Who am i kidding. That i HAVE love for.
I sighed before speaking to her.

"What you doing hea' Aaliyah" i said looking at her hardly. I was trying so hard not to kiss her. She looked so good and i don't know why i'm doing this to myself but it's honestly to late now. I already committed to Miracle and i know Liyah deserve much better than me.

"We need to talk" she said looking at me. I couldn't read her i don't know what was going on. But i did need to talk to her also.

"Yeah we do" i responded stepping outside.

"Can we go inside David it's chilly out here" she said looking irritated. Not once did she make eye contact with me. I sighed because i really didn't wanna let her in but imma make this shit quick.

Sighing i turned around and walked into the house, closing the door i watched her sit down on the edge of the couch. I noticed that she didn't look like her self she looked tired. Seeing her that way did fuck me up because i know i'm part of the problem.

Watching her i started to speak but by my surprise she did too. We both stopped and then her voice spoke again. "You first" she said looking down at her hands.

Fuck i need to get it over with now.

"We gotta stop communicating Liyah" i said looking at her still small figure. He face immediately frowned up looking at me.

"What do you mean David?"

"What i said, i can't do this anymore" every word that left had made me feel something i never felt before.