t w e n t y f i v e

Dave busted through the hospital doors with Aaliyah's uncle right behind him. They both didn't care for how they looked. Blood on there clothes that stood out even more than the tattoos over there body's.

" WHERE IS SHE !! " dave yelled as they entered. Jay looked over at Him and starting walking over to him with his hands over his heads 

" Dave mane' chill out. They took her to the emergency room. She passed out on our way here " jay said rubbing his hands together.

Dave's anger only increased more. He was angry that They took so long and that happened to her. He was mad he didn't act faster when he got her message.

Dave wasn't usually the type to care about any females feelings. But Aaliyah ... she was different.

Aaliyah's Uncle on the other hand was even worse than dave. He was at the desk yelling and demanding for them to give him an update about his niece.

He promised Aaliyah's dad to keep her safe. He failed him and Aaliyah and he was overly angry.

They couldn't do anything but wait till the doctor came out with an update. Dave stayed sitting down with his hands on his face and elbows on his knees. He couldn't shake the thought of his bestfriend being in any critical condition.

They stayed in the hospital for about another hour waiting on any type of information about Aaliyah. During that hour Erica Arrived also causing a scene.

She waisted no time drowning in her tears as well as Ms.Rosa who arrived shorty after they did.

" It's gon' be okay Ri, she gon be good " Jay said to Erica trying to cool her nerves down. It wasnt helping but it was something.

Dave looked up to see a doctor walking into the waiting area with a clip board in his hand.

" Family of Aaliyah Johnson " he said looking around.

Dave immediately popped up. Followed by her Uncle also.

" Here " They both said in a stern voice. " We been waiting for an hour now, What going on with my baby!" Juice exclaimed. ( her uncle )

" I need everyone to calm down " The Doctor spoke.

" I'm Doctor Clements, Aaliyah went to the ER to get a fast treatment. She went right into surgery. When she passed we couldn't get her to wake up. If she hadn't got here the time she did she could have lost her life due t-"

" IS SHE FUCKING OKAY !?" Erica yelled cutting him off drawing attention too the area.

Jay looked at a frustrated Erica and calmed her down. Doc. Clements sighed and continued his words.

" Too wrap everything up Aaliyah is fine. She needs to stay in bed for about 2 weeks. You all may visit her she's in room 125 "

Everyone let a sigh of relief. Dave was the first one to head to the Elevator to see her. He was happy that she was okay.

When everyone got to the room. Juice knocked on the door before entering. There lay a pale girl with bruises all over her.

Dave's jaw clenched tightly looking at her and Erica waisted no time running to her side.

Juice walked closely to her and kissed her forehead. But something was off about her. She didn't pay anymind to the people that came into the room. She was silent.

Aaliyah didn't have anything to say. She felt horrible. It was all her fault. She was the reason everyone was in this predicament.

Dave noticed Aaliyah's reaction and scrunched his nose up.

" y'all lemme' speak ta' her fa' a min" Dave said dismissing everyone from the room. Juice was skeptical about leaving Aaliyah with him. But if he trusted anyone outside his family. It was Dave.

Once everyone left he looked at the door and back at Aaliyah. His heart sunk at the look on his face. It was if she wasn't even the same anymore. She was broken.

He walked up to the side of her bed before speaking. " Aaliyah " he said, his voice raspy and deep sending chills down her back. Aaliyah shut her eyes slowly breathing hardly before opening them back up. Fighting the urge to respond to him.

Dave grew frustrated and grabbed her chin softly turning her head to face him. Aaliyah's heart starting to beat faster as her eyes trailed up to his. They stared at each other for what seemed like forever. But eyes tell everything.

" Don't do this ma " Dave said lowly  shaking his head. " it ain't your fault. " .

Aaliyah's eyes began to water as she looked away. He was lying to her. She was mad that she put herself in this position.

She broke down crying and Dave waisted no time climbing into the side of the bed to comfort her. She sobbed into his shirt letting everything out.

That night Dave found out something about his self that he never thought he would think of.

-

Short update since you guys asked. Uhh i'm running out of ideas :(.

I'm really wack for this chapter But i couldn't leave y'all hanging. I saw a few authors do this thing where they allow there readers to ask the characters something, and the characters answer it. Should i do that ?

If so just ask them questions beside there names.

Questions for Aaliyah ?

Questions for Dave ?

Questions for Lucas ?

Questions for Erica ?

Questions for Jay ?

Thanks for reading 💛

- xoxo mya ☕️