t h i r t y o n e

Aaliyah

Two days.... Two days since i haven't spoke to Dave. After he left that night he didn't answer any of my calls. I see him on social media, i tried texting him up there but he didn't respond. I told RiRi that i'm out on the party and she totally understood.

"You good baby?" i heard my dad say from behind me. I nodded my head. I don't need him holding a grudge on Dave because of this.

"I'm fine daddy" i turned around and gave him a hug. Having my Father home has been really good and i'm happy he is out. It's like a missing piece is back in my heart.

" Run to the store for me babygirl, you just been sitting in the house all day" he said right before i could make it upstairs. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Money?" i asked holding my hands out. He handed my twenty dollars.

Walking through the store i couldn't fine the hot cheetos my dad is addicted too. As i was searching i accidentally bumped into someone, causing them to fall.

"Damn bitch i know you saw me" a short lightskin girl said to me as she held her stomach getting up.

"I'm so sorry i didn't even see you" i said feeling sorry. Even though she was being a bitch herself. She rolled her eyes as she got up. She looked at me for a while and smirked.

"Well...your lucky you didn't hurt my baby as well" she said rubbing her stomach. I looked down and saw a little pudge. " Yeah...me too. Congratulations" i said walking away.

After i paid for my belongings i walked out the store and as i was walking I saw a car that looked like Dave's pull up into a drive way across the street.

I decided to wait a few seconds and then i saw him getting out.

He looked good but that didn't matter right now because he hasn't spoken to me and he's out here as like nothing is wrong.

I crossed the street before he could walk into the house. When i finally got on the other side his eyes connected with mines. He didn't say anything he just stood there and that made me even more mad.

" So you just gonna stand there? What the hell is up with you Dave, i know you been seeing my calls, text, voicemails. You wanted me now you got me and treating me like this. All for fucking what?" i breathed up and down as he walked up too me with his face hard.

"Yo you definitely gotta fucking chill" and that pissed me off more. "I gotta chill huh? Yeah whatever Dave fuck you" i said turning to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me back around. I quickly snatched my hand away and looked up at his tall figure.

"What Dave! What!" i said folding my arms. He looked down at me and his face soften as he begin to speak. "I'm sorry"

"Yeah that's not an explanation" i said unfolding my arms. "I understand you were mad but really David it's been two days".

"I know mama and i'm sorry, i was mad about the conversation but a lot of stressful ass shit been going on and i didn't want you to be in dis' shit" he said running his hands over his face. I looked up at him and sighed.

"I don't fully forgive you. But i am happy that your talking to me again and i didn't even go to the party" he looked down at me and smirked while pulling me closer to him by my waste. "I know you ain't" he said butt with his hands. I pushed him off of me causing him to suck his teeth.

"So who house is this?" i asked raising my eyebrow. "My old spot. I was coming to see what i needed to take out since i'm bout to sell it." he said turning his head alittle looking back at the little home.

"Oh" i said plainly as i looked down at my freshly painted toes. "You still mad at me huh?" he said using his pointer and middle fingers to lift me head up. I shrugged my shoulders "Maybe".

He looked at me for a while before taking my hand and walking me into the house. As we walked in it was really nice. I don't know why he's selling it.

"What are you doing" i asked as he took me to a back bedroom. He took my bags out my hand and placed them in the little chair by the night stand. "I wanna make it up to you" he said laying me on my back. I slowly looked up at him with my heart moving fast. He hovered over me and i could smell the mint on his breath. He slowly leaned in and placed a slow peck on my lips. I looked at his lips as he pulled away and back at his eyes. His eyes grew darker as looked down at me like i was everything. I pulled his neck down and connected our lips and we moved in sync as our kiss got hotter. I moaned into the kiss as he started to kiss my neck and leave passion marks.

"w-wait" i said slowly moving his face away from my lower neck. "I'm not ready to do that yet" i said looking at him as he chuckled. He moved up and placed a kiss on both side of my neck and then one on my lips. "I'm know your not ready ma', let me make you feel better" he said moving down lower lifting up my shirt a little and placing kisses on my stomach. I let out a small moan as i nodded my head. My body never had this kind of attention so this feeling was like a stranger to my body.

He slowly pulled my tights down revealing my all black underwear. I lift my legs up so he can pull them all the way off. He moved back down to my lower area and placed small kisses in my inner thighs as my legs began to move. He looked up at me slowly while kissing me through my underwear. "You trust me?" he asked as he slid my underwear down while keeping his eyes on me. I nodded breathing heavy. "Use your words baby" he said as he looked down and admired my bare pussy. " Yes i trust
y- mmmmh my gosh" i moaned before i could finished i felt his warm tongue on me. My moans filled the almost empty room as i grabbed the sheets of the bed. This feeling felt so good and i didn't know what too do.

He looked up at me as i moaned his name multiple times. After a few second i couldn't take it anymore and i tried to close my legs but he quickly stopped me and pushed my legs back as he moved up and little and stuck his tongue further in me.

"DAVE PLEASEEE" i moaned out load as he continued to eat me out. He hummed into me while he started to suck on my clit. My toes started to curl and i new i was close.

" i'm about c-cum" i said as slowly lifted his head up breathing on me. "Say you forgive me" he said going back down and eating me faster than before.

"I FORGIVE YOUUU" i said as i felt tears at my eyes and then i felt my self release and my breathing started to slow down and he licked up all my juices.

He looked up at me and smirked coming back up and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back a little slowly as i tasted my juices. He smiled down at me and picked me up bridal style and told me that i should take a shower after pecking my lips again.

I hurry and washed up while trying to figure out what the hell i was gonna tell my dad.