t h i r t y s i x

Aaliyah

I rolled my eyes walking upstairs. This is one reason why i didn't miss his annoying ass. Always doing dumb stuff. "I walked upstairs to his room and laid on the bed while pulling out my phone. Ignoring him as he walked in.

He stood at the end of the bed walking towards me. "Dave move" i said as he layed on me. "Not until you give me a kiss." he said starting to kiss on my neck. I bit my lip trying to contain my moans.

"Dave" i whispered lowly. "What are you doing." i said closing my eyes as he started to bite and suck on it too. I let out a low moan as i started to my cat getting warmer. "Tell me you love me" he said sitting up looking at me.

" I love you" I said lowly while looking at his lips. He leaned in kissing me passionately while spreading my legs so that he was in between. I moaned a little louder as i felt his erection between my legs. These small tights that i got on we're not helping. The more we kissed the more i wanted more. I wanted him. I couldn't deny it anymore.

I started pressing myself up against his member and he smirked looking down at me. "Chill ma, you know you not ready" he said trying to get up but i held on to his arms tightly. "I am" i said looking up at his eyes. His face softened looking at me. "You sure ?" he asked, looking down at me. I nodded my head leaning up to kiss him again. He pecked my lips a few times before going back to my neck and trailing kisses down my stomach.

He looked up at me for permission to take off my underwear and i nodded letting him know it was okay. My heart started beating faster as he threw my tights on the floor. The cold air hit my thighs as he looked up at me.

He started kissing in between my thighs slowly using his tongue. Which was annoying me because it felt so good. "Davee", i said lowly looking down at him.
He looked up at me innocently and i rolled my eyes huffing.

He chuckled before i felt his tongue enter me and i let out a loud gasp as my back arched off the bed. His tongue was playing with clit and it felt to good.

"Y-Yesss Right there!" i moaned rotating my hips onto his mouth. He gripped my hips and continued to pleasure me until i was about to release and he stop. "B-Bae?" i said looking up at him as he pulled his pants down. He grabbed a condom and slid it on.

I was scared. I was really scared because he was really big. How was he suppose to get all of that in me.

"You sure?" he said looking at me. I nodded my head slowly as he bent his head down and pressed kisses on my forehead and not long after I felt pressure between my thighs.

First he started slowly and gentle while he gave me small kisses, "I'm gonna go faster now, okay?" he said. I nodded again, closing my eyes to prepare for the further pressure.

His strokes got faster and faster as seconds ticked by, my moans got louder as I could feel a knot forming in my stomach. My legs started to squirm and my hips bucked up as Dave started to hold them down.

All of a sudden he stopped and asked, "What's my name?" he said in a low tone, surprising me. I started to whine, finally noticing that the pleasure had went away and the knot in my stomach was slowly disappearing.

"Aaliyah..what's my name?"

I whined once again, "d—daddy.." I said quietly.

He looked at me from above and pounded in to me suddenly, causing me to moan loudly, "Say it louder."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grind into me. Moaning in his ear he kissed on my neck. "You luv me?" he asked still kissing on my neck.

I nodded my head feeling myself getting close. "Say it" he said slowing down giving me long deep strokes. I arched my back letting out a loud moan as i felt myself release. "I love youuu" i said closing my eyes.

He kissed me on my cheek multiple times before getting up and going to the bathroom. He cleaned me up and fixed his self before laying next to me.

___________

i hate y'all for wanting me to put a sex scene like this chapter is trash. oh well i can finally update because i got this over with.