f o r t y

Start writing your story

Aaliyah

" I mean I guess I can go with this basic look" I said looking in the mirror at my outfit for the party. "Girl basic!? You tripping look at your hair Dave is gonna Nut in his pants when he sees you with your hair straight." Erica said hyping me up, I chuckled at her comment. She had decided that I needed to change it up a bit and I agreed to let her straighten my hair.

But on a more serious note I haven't spoken to Dave almost all day. I mean I know we had an argument but he never holds grudges like that and it was so stupid now that im thinking about it. I sighed looking through my phone. "Girl I know you not stressed over Dave" Riri said looking at me through the mirror as she curled her hair. "Yeah" I sighed. " I don't know this party must be mad important because he acting like I don't even ma-" I was cut off by my phone ringing and a picture of me and Dave popped up. "Well speaking of the devil" Erica said plopping down on my bed. "shut up" I said as I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I heard him say through the phone. Just hearing his voice calmed me down. "Hey.." I said lowly sitting down in my twirling chair. " So y'all ready? Im sorry I rushed you off the phone earlier baby I was really tryna get the house ready and JJ worrisome ass was bugging the fuck outta me" he said softly. I let out a sigh of relief and nodded my head. "Yeah were ready. Is it packed yet?" I asked grabbing my things so we could leave. " It's getting there but let me know when y'all make it." "okay" I ended the call and we walked out my room.

"Imma go speak to my daddy real quick ill meet you out there" I said walking into my dads room. " Hey daddy" I said. caught by surprise he rushed off the phone and put his phone away. "Uhh no sir, Who was that?" I asked with my hand on my hips. He looked at me and smiled while getting up and pulling me into a hug. " You growing up too fast liyah" he said shaking his head. I grinned before speaking. " Yeah I know daddy. But you are not slick. I'm about to go to this party with Erica I love you" I said backing away from the hug. " I love you too be safe" he said as I walked out of his room and the house.

" You ready?" I asked Erica as I hopped in the car. " Always baby" she said as we pulled blasting all our favorite songs.

Omniscient

Aaliyah and Erica pulled up to the party and were surprised to see this many people. Well Erica was use to it but even she agreed that is was a lot more people than usual. " I hate y'all for making me come here" Aaliyah sighed hoping out the car and walking towards the house doors with her bestfriend.

When they walked into the party they got a few glances from people but of course Erica was oblivious to it all. Aaliyah on the other hand was not and searched around the room to spot her boyfriend who she had been waiting to see all day. Until his eyes landed on hers and he cracked a small smirked before motioning her to come over to him and his small friend group that she met along the way through their relationship.

Daves arms wrapped around Aaliyahs small waist and kissed her neck. " I missed you" she whispered quietly into his ear. Gripping her waist tighter causing her to let out a small moan he leaned down and whispered in her ear. " You better chill out, cause we can bounce right now"

Grinning she backed away from their embrace and placed a small kiss on his lips. " It's a nice turn out" she said watching him sit down and pull her onto his lamp. " Mmh" he said quietly watching everyone laughing and dancing to Moneybagg Yo. The vibe was crazy and relaxing just what Aaliyah needed she thought in her head.

" Baby im bout to go get something something to drink on" she said getting up out of Daves lap. He nodded before seeing a very familiar face. " Ayooooo!!!" he yelled catching the persons attention and also Aaliyahs as she turned around and looked at him confused.

He grinned before grabbing Aaliyahs hand and walking her over to his old friend from highschool. " Nah man I know this not my nigga Dave!" he smiled as they dapped up and gave each other a brotherly hug. Aaliyah smiled a the gesture she loved seeing her man happy.

They they chatted for a little minute or two until his friend Malik notice the pretty girl standing next to him. " Who are you beautiful ?" he asked causing Daves eyes to drift to Aaliyah and shaking his head noticing he forgot to mention her. " Damn my bad mamas, this my girl Aaliyah" he said wrapping his arms around her waist. Malik caught on to his movements and chuckled causing David to smile also.

" Oh I see, Im Malik nice to meet you" he said giving her strict head nodd. Aaliyah smiled greeting him back. " Can I go get something to drink now?" she asked Dave sarcastically. He rolled his eyes smiling "go head man."

" Nah but what you doing down here?" Dave asked Malik while watching Aaliyah walk to the attention. " Well actually" Malik cleared his throat knowing that what he was about to say would cause tension.

" I'm here with M-" "Dave!?" he was cut off by a tall brown skin beauty who happened to be Malik's his sister.

" Miracle?" Dave asked meeting her halfway into a hug.

And Davids First love.