t h i r t y s e v e n

the next day

Aaliyah woke up remembering all the events from last night and smiled shaking her head while looking over at a sleeping dave. She rolled out of bed wincing at the pain in her legs.

"oh.my.gosh" she whispered limping into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror while throwing her hair into a messy bun and hopping into the shower.

When she was done she slipped into a pair on night shorts and a tank top and finished the rest of her hygiene. Walking into the room to mess with Dave she saw he was on the phone and held his hand out telling her to give him a second.

"Yeah, i got you" he said looking over at Aaliyah who was nervously rocking back and forth. He smirked while hanging up and walking over to her. "Wassup?" he asked while hugging her tightly kissing on her neck cause her to laugh. "Movee" she said pushing him away blushing.

He nodded his head walking away sitting on the bed with clean sheets. Aaliyah frowned walking towards him straddling his lap. He smirked and looked up at her. "Nah get up" he tapped her thigh looking up at her. She ignored him and kissed on his neck. He groan as she pressed down on him and he could feel himself getting excited.

She moved to his mouth and he placed a small kiss on her lips before moving her off of him. "What you doingggggg" she wined getting up from the bed and frowning in front of him. He looked at her and laughed while putting on a black tee. "Chill, you was just talking all that shit last night now you wanna be up on me."

She laughed while putting her shoes on and rolling her eyes. "Can you take me to get something to eat. I know you don't have nothing in your freezer" she said grabbing her purse. He looked at her up and down and laughed before speaking.
"You better put some clothes on first." he said walking pass her but not before pulling the bottom of her shorts. "Short ass shorts. Where you even get them from" he said shaking his head.

"YOU!!!" she yelled before closing his door to look for something to wear.

Dave shook his head walking out to the car waiting for her.

-

Weeks pass and they start working on improving they relationship while talking about Aaliyah meeting meeting his daughter appropriately and today was the day.

"I'm scared babe" Aaliyah said gliding lip oil on her lips giving them a glossy touch as if she was going on a date. "Shit i would be scared too" Dave chuckled scrolling through his instagram feed while watching her get ready. He knew his daughter could be a handful.

" That's not funny" she whines walking over to sit in his lap. He rolled his eyes pecking her lips a few times before getting up. She watched him with lustful eyes before getting up and putting her shoes on. They haven't really been having time to please each other since her first time. Because they both new sex wasn't gonna fix anything.

"You met her before anyway and she liked you so i don't know why you tripping mama" he said as they walked to his car.

"I know but this is like official official" she said while hopping into the passenger seat. He nodded his head while walking over to his side and starting the car as he got in.

"Where are we going again?" she asked him. "Chucky Cheese" he said looking over at her licking his lips noticing how good she looked. It was going on golden hour and her light brown skin was glowing. "Okayy so is she gonna be there or is her mom going to take her" she asked watching him drive. "My mom dropping her off"

She whispered a silent "Oh" before looking out the window. About 15 minutes later we arrived to chucky cheese beside his moms car. He got out and told me to wait while he got his daughter. I glanced over seeing her cute outfit and my heart warmed as he smiled while seeing her.

This should be fun i thought while stepping out the car.

_____________________

Hey guys i'm back and i'm trying to update now more. I know i always say that but i'm running out of ideas for this story ☹️.

I WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR 800k +