t h i r t y f o u r

I sat at the end of the bed waiting for him to come out. Was he not going to tell me ? Was he still with her ? So many things rushing through my mind as the tears drop onto his phone in my hand.

The door open and he had his towel rapped around his waist with his cloth drying his hair. When he saw me on the bed he looked confused then his attention went to his phone.

I dropped his cloth while sighing. "I can explain just-" i looked up at him as the tears still sat in my eyes. "just listen"

"Where you even going to tell me David?" i asked like wiping some of my tears. "Huh?" i stood up tossing him his phone.

" It's not even like that liyah, calm down" he said trying to grab my arm but i quickly dismissed that.

"THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE THEN !?" i screamed at him walking up to him. "Only thing i ever ask for is the truth and your loyalty but, but i can never get that can i Dave?" i asked him watching as he clenched his jaw.

"She why you was all up in your phone for the last few days? Cause you been all up in this bitch face and not mine huh?" i said getting up in his face.

"Yo watch yo mouth i'm giving you 5 seconds" he said looking down at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away getting my slides ignoring him.

"I'm not messing around on you Aaliyah" he said walking closer to me but i just turned my head.

"Can you sit down so i can explain" he whispered in my ear. i sighed and took a seat at the end of the bed. "Speak"

"A few years ago i layed down with this female i was going through a lot and she was there. We hung out for a few weeks and ending up having sex" i rolled my eyes listening to him. "One day she called me up and said she missed her period and it goes from there...few months later she delivered my first child" my face soften as i looked up at him but i was still hurt.

"You gon' say something?" he asked
lifting my chin. I just shook my head while standing up. Looking at my phone it lit up saying my uber was here. I gathered all my things and started to leave the room.

"Where you going !?" he said moving in front of the door. "David move" i said looking up. "Nah you wanna yell all up in my face earlier now when i tell you what's going on you wanna leave me huh? After all that shit we been through. You almost died Aaliyah!! And you wanna do this" i looked up at him as the tears started coming out again. He was doing the most i just needed time alone.

" Can you p-please just let me go dave" i said softly. He looked at me and sighed while opening the door and stepping out my way.

I started walking towards the uber and hearing Dave call my name just made me want to say forget it and tell him it's okay but i'm hurting right now and he needs to know that. I got into the uber and leaned against the window thinking about everything and how i was gonna get through this.

Dave

Dave

"Daddy,Daddy,Daddyy!!!" Kairi screamed jumping on my lap. I smiled picking her up tickling her.

"David i don't know what to tell you baby, you made this mess" i sighed nodding my head agreeing.

"She hasn't spoke to me in 6 days ma. I know she upset but i'm trying to fix this"

"David if it's been that long then she should come around soon. Don't rush it son. I'm going to bed but do you need me to watch Kairi for a few?" she said getting up out of her chair.

"Nah. I'll call you later. Say bye to grandma Kai" i said picking her up. "Bye Bye nana" she giggled while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Where you wanna go baby" i asked Kai as we droved off from my moms house. "I want ice cream daddy" i shook my head at her chuckling. "You know your momma don't want you eating that stuff"

"But mommy not here." she said smiling at me. I looked through the mirror and laughed before pulling up to Dairy Queen.

"Come on. What type of Ice cream you want?" i asked while getting her out her car seat. "Ummmm strabrerry" she said moving her feet so she could get down.

Soon as she got down she started running to the line. "Damn slow down." i yelled jogging after her. "SHIT!" i yelled as she tripped in from of me and started crying.