t h i r t y t h r e e

"What the fuck was that man!?" Dave asked as he frowned his face up at me. I just shook my head as i looked down a my leg that was bouncing up and down really fast. " i hate her" i said looking up with tears in my eyes.

"Yoooo" he sighed running his hand down his face. "You know i hate when you cry ma'. We been through so much shit and you know that. So tell me wassup wit' you" he said turning my face towards him. I sighed and rubbed my hands together.

"She was the reason my dad went to jail" i looked at him before looking back down at my hands as i continued. "She was his girlfriend but she was underage. I think she was like 17 or something i don't know i was only 11 it was a year after my mom died." i shrugged my shoulders. "Her dad had figured out where she was and he was throwing hell down asking why his daughter was there at our house with a grown man. A black one at that." i rolled my eyes. "Her father was white and he was strick i guess. But after arguing she fixed her mouth to say that my father had been forcing her to sleep with him. And he was charged for rape. Something he didn't do but ofcourse the jury was gonna see right through it." i finished while sitting back in the seat. He looked over at me and shook his head.

"Damn"

That's probably all her could actually say anyway. It was real fucked up and a lot of people wouldn't know how to react to things like that. "yeah" i nodded my head playing with my fingers. "Seeing her just mad me so angry and I-I just lashed out. I'm sorry if i embarrassed you..that wasn't my intentions" i said looking at him he frowned his face up while leaning in to kiss me on my lips softly.

"I know that wasn't your intentions babygirl" he said as he played with my hair by my ears.

"Let's get out of here though...uhh you tryna come to my place?" he asked while looking at his phone checking the time. "yeah" i said putting my seatbelt on. "And put yours on too cause you be driving mad reckless" i said raising my eyebrows at him. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Yeah yo lil ass getting way too bold now" he said shaking his head causing me to roll my eyes. "Imma fix that soon though. real soon" he said plucking my thigh causing me to jump and hit him in his arm but he didn't even pudge when i did that.

The rest of the ride was quiet and smooth.

When we pulled up to his nice looking apartment i was almost sleep. It was nice outside but even more better inside. He walked me to his room and turned on the tv.

"What you tryna watch ma'?" he asked laying back looking at me. I shrugged after everything that just happened i was just really irritated. He looked over at me and sighed. I'll be back i'm finna take a shower when i get out we finna talk. I nodded my head while getting under the covers. Re runs of A Different World we're playing and i was dosing off again but the dinging of Dave's phone going off just keeps annoying me.

I rolled over and picked up his phone to see who was trying to reach him but what i saw confused me.

K🌎💓
pick up your phone -5:34 pm

she wants to talk to you East - 5:36 pm

hellloooo - 5:37 pm

I scrunched my face up and opened his phone looking through their messages that they have together.

Wow......

—————

MY WRITERS BLOCK IS REALLY BAD AND IM SO SORRY BUT YALL ASKING FOR AN UPDATE AND I DONT EVEN KNO WHAT TO DO WITH THIS STORYY...

If i do another story who would y'all want it on

Bryson Tiller

Dave East

August Alsina