t w e n t y s e v e n

David walked into the dark room and laid on the bed.

" So we gon' do this or not David i got things to do " the small girl said with her arms crossed.

David looked up at her and smirked. He rose from the bed and walked over to her, trapping her between his chest and the wall.

" I want you, to get my fucking money from wherever it is and bring me my shit" he said staring deep into her now fearfull eyes. " Or i can just kill you right now & make it easier fa me " he shrugged his shoulders backing up.

She slowly nodded her head and went into her closet to get the 2 thousand she owed Dave. She was in depth with him for a while. She thought he forgot until he arrived at her small apartment.

Dave knew all about her. She was beautiful brownskin girl who grew up in a nice neighborhood. But had bad family problems. The only way for her to get away from them was too drown herself with drugs.

She walked back out with a stack of money and handed it too Dave. He looked at her and smiled.

" You too good for this ma "

She looked up at him with emotion less eyes and shrugged.

" i'll be good, see you later Dave " she said as she walked him to the door.

Dave got in his car and headed straight to Aaliyah's house. He planned on taking her out tonight. She's been getting better but still been a little distant. He was also trying to figure out a way to tell her he had mad feelings for her.

Dave was never the type too do that. But he know damn well that if he didn't have any feelings for Aaliyah he wouldn't have went through hell and back to make sure she was safe all the time.

Aaliyah walked up to the door with her PINK black tights on and a nice white sweater with her ugg boots on. It was starting to get chilly out and she loved the weather. She gave a small smile as she looked at Dave. He always seemed to make her smile now. It's crazy what one car ride can do to you.

" Wassup mama you ready?" he asked as he pulled her into a hug and she sniffed in his manly smell. She nodded her head as she walked up. Her uncle hadn't been home all day which was weird. He went out this morning happy as can be and said he'll see her soon.

On the way to the small restaurant Dave was taking her, because he knows she's not a fan of big ole fancy ones.

When they arrived he hurried and got out of his side to jog and open the door for Aaliyah. She smiled and hugged her arms as the wind hit her skin. On the way there Dave mad small little jokes that mad her laugh a little.

" Table for two " Dave said ignoring the stare he was getting from the waitress. He shook his head following her to a seat with his hands wrapped around Aaliyah's waist.  They took their seats and looked at the menus.

" Alrighty welcome to Gared's may i help you both with something to drink " she said eyeing Dave.

Aaliyah looked up at Dave and glanced at her before pointing to tea on the menu while Dave ordered a sprite. He shook his head as Mindy, the waitress, walked away knowing what was bout to happened.

Aaliyah soon smirked and kicked his knee while looking over the menu. Which caused Dave to grin and chuckle loudly.

" Mane what, i'm not paying her no mind girl chill "

Aaliyah looked at him with her cocked to the side and with her eyebrows raised and shrugged. David looked at her amused and laughed grabbing her hand.

" You gon be the death of me you know that ?" he said as Aaliyah gave him a small smile.

" But uhh-" he scratched the back of his head. " I actually brought you here to tell you something"

Aaliyah nodded and closed the menu after pointing to what she wanted as Dave nodded and let go of her hand.

" Well I've been th-"

" Here's your drinks! Have y'all decided what y'all want to eat yet loves? " Mindy said handing them their drinks interrupting David.

Aaliyah looked up at her and shook her head." This bitch trying to hard" Aaliyah thought in her head.

David sighed and rudely told her what they wanted.

" Like i was sayin. uhh I've been thinking about you a lot for a while now. And you know i never think bout anybody daughter." he said shaking his head.

" I got mad feelings for you babygirl, i can't hide it. And i probably sound like a pussy but ion care i want you to be mines soon and i just wanted to let you know that's how we rolling" he finished off trying to sound thuggish.

Aaliyah giggled and looked into his eyes and smiled. She leaned over and pressed her lips against his slowly. He waisted no time grabbing her neck softly to deepened the kiss. Aaliyah smiled against his lips as she leaned back into her seat.

She used her thumb to wipe the side of her mouth before blushing hardly. She looked back up and him nodded. Letting him know she got what was going on.

Their food came later and they waisted no time devouring it. Dave almost ate the plate. Aaliyah leaned back and rubbed her stomach letting out a small giggle as she looked at dave who was snapping pictures of her. She blushed and covered her face shyly.

When the bill came Dave placed the money inside and they made they way out.

The car ride was nice as Bryson Tillers new album played lowly on the radio.

When they arrived Aaliyah's uncle was now home and the living room lights were on. Dave got out and opened her door, walking her to the door of her home.

Dave turned to her wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her closer to him with his eyes low and his bottom lip in between his top teeth.

" Soooo imma see you soon ?" he asked looking down at her small figure.

Aaliyah looked up at him and nodded bringing her arms up to wrap about his neck. Dave looked down at her and smiled.

" Gimme kiss" he mumbled as he leaned down and Aaliyah didn't bother to hesitate as her lips crashed into his the second time tonight. 

Aaliyah pulled away and dave continued to shower her with kisses as he moved his head down to her neck. She giggle put her hand on his chest pushing him back.

" Igh ma' sleep good " Dave said as he pulled away from her as she walked into the house.

As she closed the door she heard laughing coming from the living room. She slowly walked all the way in to see what was going on.

She paused and frozen as tears started forming in her eyes.

The laughing died down as The two men looked up at her. Her uncle one of them.

Aaliyah shuddered across her words as she finally got them out.

" D-Daddy ?" she crocked as a sob came out right after.