t h i r t y

Dave

" BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF ME MAN!" i yelled at this broad i used to fuck with. She called me over saying it was some important stuff she had to talk to me about but she really was just tryna get some dick.

" Come on baby damn , you get a new girl and act like a fucking stranger. You know you miss this pussy and i bet that bitch ain't providing"

I shook my head at her. Kennedy was a bad ass girl no doubt. And she won't wrong i ain't have pussy in 4 months cause the shit Liyah was going through. Shit i needed some , but stepping out on liyah is something i know will really break her.

" Whatever dawg don't hit my shit up nomo" i said as i walked out the door.

I was heading to the corner store by Aaliyah house to get her some snacks and shit cause it was that time of the month.

Once i grabbed her chocolate and heating pads i ringed it up and bounced.

Walking up to her door i braced myself hoping her dad won't here. Shit a nigga get nervous thinking bout it. I never really met no broad father cause none of them was serious. But this girl my baby for real.

Once i knocked on it a buff man who i knew was Aaliyah dad opened it up with a face i couldn't read.

" Wassup who you here fa?" he asked sizing me up.

" Aaliyah, sir uhh i'm David" i said reaching my hand out. He looked at my hand and at me and smirked. I was getting mad irritated. Nigga pissing me off.

He smiled and dapped me up letting me in. " She upstairs man"

" Wait...be careful" he said before i made it up the stairs. I nodded walking up to the door and knocked before opening it.

I looked at her and she ignored me acting like she didn't see me walking in. I sighed man she lucky i like her.

" Wassup boo" i asked standing in front of her with her snacks.

" hey" she said dryly.

" I got you this" i handed her stuff to her.

" thanks" she said not looking at me.

She was getting me mad tight man.

" fuck yo problem?" i said calmly turning her face so she can look at me.

She looked at me and i saw tears starting to come up her eyes. I sighed and sat down beside her as she climbed on me and started crying.

Fucking periods man I said too myself.

" Ma stop crying man" i said wiping her tears.

" You mad at me ? i'm sorry" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.
I looked at her like she was crazy.

This girl man.

I decided to act like i was mad and see how this goes. I ignored her and looked at her tv.

She looked at me and pouted trying to get my attention. I still didn't budge. She started kissing on my face trying to get me to kiss her.

She started kissing on my neck causing my breath to become heavy. She testing me.

Aaliyah really won't as innocent as i thought she was. Yeah she was shy and all but whenever we all up on each other she wanna be kissing a nigga.

" Babby" she mumbled kissing my lips. Shit was doing was turning me on so bad i just gave in. I grabbed her neck lightly and deepened the kiss making her moan into it.

I pulled away and saw her looking like she wanted more. I shook my head laughed. I'm not doing shit with her especially with her old man here.

" eat those damn snacks i spent my money on" i said moving her off me.

She frowned and grabbed her bag opening up her stuff. She looked at me back at her food.

" Why you spell like perfume ?" she said lowly.

I scrunched my face up pretending i ain't know what she was talking about.

"Huh?"

She rolled her eyes and stood in front of me crossing her arms. Shit once she started talking she been losing her mind with the way she talk to me.

"Why . Do . You . Smell . Like. Freaking. Perfume?" she said slowly getting up in my face. I sighed and moved her away standing up.

"Look this girl called me saying she wanted to talk so i went to see what she had going on but she was on some shit so i left" i said honestly. 

She looked at me and sat back down.

"Thanks for the snacks" she said lowly. I smirked at her and payed down beside her.

"You know i got you" i said kissing on her face. She giggled and moved me.

"So what you got going on tomorrow?" i asked already knowing the answer. I overheard RiRi talking to her about going to this party he friend was hosting and i was just wondering if she was gonna run it by me first.

"Ummm n-nothing really" she said playing with her nails.

"Really huh?? look at me real quick" i said watching her connect eyes with me.

"You gon lie to me in face Aaliyah? Come on now you know i don't like that shit" i said running my hand down my face.

"Dave if i would've said anything too you, you would've acted like my daddy or something" she said sighing.

"SHIT I MIGHT AS WELL BE" i said slightly raising my voice. " you not going i don't care"

"I'm gonna be with RiRi Dave come on" she said getting irritated but i could care less.

" Yeah ? and what happen the last time you was with RiRi at a fucking party Liyah" i asked her.

She waved her hand in my face and ignored me.

" I'm out man" i said getting me stuff and walking out before she could say anything.

I called up my homeboy Jay to see what he had going on. I really need a blunt.

/////

What up y'all ?

Okay i just wrote this off the top of my head.

I wanna write another story after I finish this one.

This is probably only gonna have like 40 chapters  sooo enjoy. 💓