s i x t e e n

Aaliyah

Lucas and I were walking around the park. Holding hands which felt unusual too me since i'm knew at the whole dating thing. And the only male i've been this close with was dave.

"So you wanna tell me why you wanted to leave the other night?" lucas ask stopping and turing to face me with his hands now on my waist.

"I-I umm didn't feel good" i said looking down at.

He sighed and looked up at me. "The truth ma, that's all i'm asking for" he said lifting my chin up so i was looking in his eyes.

I gulped. I know i couldn't tell lucas the truth even if i wanted too. i just couldn't. i wouldn't know how he would react.

" Lucas I-I saw an old friend of minds and i didn't want to stay. i'm sorry okay?" i said looking everywhere but at him.

"okay baby girl that's all you had to say" he said as we continued to walk.

After our conversation me and him talked more and walked. When he dropped me off we said our goodbyes and he said he would hit me up later.

'whatever that meant'

------------------

Today is sunday and i planned on going to the small church on the corner of my street.

I pass it everyday but never been inside.

After i showered i threw on a blue sundress and white sandals and put my hair up in a messy bun with my pearls.

I told my Uncle my where-a-bouts and headed out the door. I saw that service started 11 a.m. and it 10:54 now so i have about six minutes to get there.

When i arrived to the church i saw a lot of unknown faces. When i got in i sat in the back row and listened to the pastor i suppose speak.

Just listening to him let know i've been sinning a lot lately.

sigh

" Hi! i'm rosey "

I looked beside me too see a little girl who looked about 6 years old smiling at me.

"What's your name" she asked showing her deep dimples. She's so adorable.

"Hi rosey i'm Aaliyah" i said pinching her little cheeks.

She giggled and held her cheeks.

" I like your hair Aaliyah it's so pretty and curly can you do mines like that" she asked touching my bun.

"Sure sweety" i said laughing.

Church service was over and me and little Rosey became close friends. She was a very smart girl for her age.

"Rose little girl!!! i've been looking all around church for you! what we're think walking off like that?!"

A older woman came up to us. She was very pretty, she looked too be in her late 60's. She had grey curly hair that went well with her carmel skin complexion.

"I'm s-sorry nana i saw a new girl and she looked lonely" Rose said pointing up at me.

Her grandmothers eyes shifted too me and a smile formed onto them.

"Hi there baby who must you be?" she asked smiling like she wasn't just fussing rosey out. i chuckled and smiled back.

"I'm Aaliyah, i'm sorry about Rosey i didn't know you were looking for her" i said looking down at rosey who was smiling at me.

"Oh your find baby. she always does this. I'm going to have to keep an eye on her" she said looking down at Rosey with her eyes narrowed.

Rosey giggled and wrapped her small arms around me.

"Well i'm Michelle but you can call me Mama,That's what everyone calls me around here" she said pulling me into a hug. A return the hug and nodded my head.

" haven't seen you around here before what made you stop by " she asked as we walked out the church.

" I saw this church when i was walking one day and decided i should stop by. I haven't been too one since i was a little girl like Rosey" i said looking down.

"Well it's good that you came by dear. I'd like too see you more often" she said nudging my shoulder.

I smiled and nodded.

"Nana can Aaliyah come to the house for sunday dinner tonight !?" Rosey asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Now you know that i don't mind Rose but you need to ask Aaliyah if she doesn't have anything to do"

Rose turned to me a smiled.

"Sure" i chuckled pulling rose into a hug. "I didn't have anything planned anyway.

"YAY" she yelled smiling.

I chuckled and walked with Mama Michelle and Rosey to there house since it was a block away  from the church.

______________________

This chapter was boring but i made it this way for a reason so the next chapter will go as planned.

Also for every chapter whoever comments the most or is the most active will be shouted out in the beginning of each chapter. 💓

Stay tunned. Do you know what's gonna happen next?