s e v e n t e e n

READ THE END !!!

Aaliyah
When we arrived at Mama's house it was warm and cozy. just as i figured it too be.

Me and rosey were watching spongebob while Mama was cooking dinner.

"How old are you liyah?" Rosey asked laying her head on my legs.

"I'm 17"

"Your so pretty" she said hugging me.

"So are you princess" i said smiling.

I always wanted a sibling too have but sadly i wasn't eligible for one considering my life style.

"Aaliyah baby my grandson suppose to be coming over for dinner today also if you don't mind ?" Mama said walking into the living room.

"Oh no that's fine with me" i said smiling.

"Alright baby he should be here in about 15 minutes when the food is done " she said walking off.

"yay cousin DD coming overrr!!" rosey yelled.

I giggled. i'd like to meet DD.
____________
*15 minutes later*

"Alrighty y'all come on the foods ready" Mama said smiling.

Rosey and i went to the table and sat down where our plates were. A few minutes after we were seating there was a knock at the door.

"Ah that must be him, i'll be right back babies" Mama said walking towards the door.

I heard the door open followed with a deep voice. They were talking for a while until i finally heard their footsteps walking closer.

"COUSIN DD !!!" Rosey yelled running towards the person behind me.

I couldn't see who it was becuase my back was facing away from them.

I got out of my chair too meet the stranger to me.

I turned around slowly without looking up and while pushing my chair in.

"Hi i'm Aali-" i stopped my sentence when i tensed up and Dave was standing in front me of.

Unbelievable.....

I cleared my throats and spoke again. "A-Aaliyah" i said finishing my name.

He smirked and nodded before walking to his seat. Sadly he chose the seat right beside.

His cologne filled my nose as he sat down.

"Alright now everyone's here" Mama said smiling. "Let's thank the food"

______________

short lil chapter i'll post the next one when this gets too 30 votes.

YALL AINT READY YALL AINT READY YALL AINT READY.

and shout out to @asiamarieproductions for knowing that dave was gonna be related to her 😭.

told my whole story but you go girl. Sadly y'all won't be able to guess what's gonna happen next soooo.

see y'all in 30 votes 😘.