t h i r t y f i v e

Aaliyah

"Ow!" i turnt around as i heard crying to see a little girl holding her knee. I rushed over to her and helped her up. I looked at her in aw.

"Aw are you okay sweetie?" i asked checking to see if anything was bleeding.
"It hurts" she looked up at me with a pouty face. "KAIRI" i heard a familiar voice say as i looked up i saw Dave and my heart started beating. This must be his daughter i thought to myself.

"I told you to slow down baby" he said while dusting her off and picking her up. When he saw me he looked surprised. "She helped me daddy" his daughter pointed at me. I smiled at her and turnt around slowly. "Wait Liyah!" he yelled jogging up to me. "Thank you for helping her. Kairi say thanks." he told her. She looked up at me shyly. "Thank you for helping me" she said before putting her head into his neck. I chuckled at her. "No problem cutie." i said before attempting to walk away. "Can we talk. Please" Dave asked while looking down at me. I sighed while looking back at RiRi. She looked at me and nodded her head.

We had been talking about the situation while eating some ice cream that i really needed. I looked back at him and nodded while walking into the line with him. He order the ice cream for his daughter and sat her down at the table and let her play a game on his phone.

"You know i wouldn't do anything to hurt you right" he said finally looking up at me. I nodded my head yes while looking at him. "So i don't know what else i can ma'. Please just let me know what you got going on cause if i wouldn't have seen you here you probably would have still been ignoring me." i sighed knowing he was right. "I just needed time to think. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize mama" he said lifting my chin. "And we still together so i hope you ain't have none of these none of these niggas in your face." he mean mugged me and i giggled turning my head. "Maybe i did, maybe i didn't" his face got serious quick. "Whatever man" he said dismissing me.

"You gonna introduce me ? or is it to soon" i whispered to him looking at his daughter. He smirked while looking back at her. "Kai" he called her. She ignored him still eating her ice cream. I giggled at her. "Kai i know you hear me lil girl" she looked up at him and started laughing.

"This is daddy's girlfriend. You gonna say hi" he asked her. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi daddy's girlfriend. You are pwettty" i smiled at her. "Thank you. So are you".

"And this is Kairi ma" he said looking at me. "She looks just like you" i said looking at her in awe. "I know man shit crazy for real" i frowned my face up at him while popping him in his head. "Dave watch yo mouth in front of her, kids repeat everything" i said to him. He chuckled while looking at me. "Aight".

It was quiet for a while i looked up to see him smirking at me. I blushed while rolling my eyes. "What?". He moved his hand to my thigh causing my breathing to increase. "You look good today." He said into my ear. "Gimme a kiss" he said squeezing my thigh. I pushed him off me folding my arms. "This don't mean we cool. And i'm not kissing you in front of your daughter Dave" i turned around to see that RiRi had left. Great now i gotta ask him for a ride home.

"I need a ride home." i said looking at him. He smirked while looking at me. "Okay- Come on Kairi. It's no more ice cream in that cup girl" She giggled and hopped out her chair running to me. "Can you pick me up ?" she asked looking up at me. I looked at Dave and he nodded. Picking her up i walked her to the car and buckled her in. " How long have you had her?" i asked him as we pulled off. "For the whole week. I gotta drop her off at my moms. That's where her mom gets her from" i raised my eyebrows. "Why don't you drop her off?" i question.

"Me and her mom didn't end off so well" he said while looking back her. She was falling asleep. "So i rather not run into ha again." i nodded. "Why didn't you tell me before we started this relationship though Dave. I wouldn't have judged you" i asked as he got to a stop light. "Because i didn't know that wouldn't. But i was gonna tell you i was just tryna avoid what we just went to." i nodded my head looking at the window.

When we pulled up to his mom house i decided to stay in the car. When he walked out the house he hugged his mom before got in the car. She waved goodbye as we pulled off. I stayed quiet. It wasn't really much to say but my face frowned up when i notice that we were pulling up to his house.

"Dave No take me home" i said looking over at him" he looked at me and smirked.  "Why i haven't seen you in so long ma'" i rolled my eyes at him and got out the car speed walking into the house.

"So you really gonna act like. If so i can take you home."

"That's what i asked you to do in the first place!" i yelled at him. He chuckled while looking at me. "Take you ass upstairs man"

______

Hey y'all i decided that i should update more and more now but y'all gotta be active. I'm talking about comments, votes, everythinggggg. Next month i'm going to start my next story and it will have August, Bryson, Anddddddd Dave😘. Stay tuned.