F o r t y o n e

Aaliyah

Coming back from getting my drink i noticed Dave talking to a girl and he seemed to be really into the conversation so of course i walked over there.

Once i made my presence known the girl stopped talking and looked at me with a confused face. And i did the same cause bitch who are you. Once Dave noticed she stopped talking he looked at me too. He cleared is through which caused me to raise an eyebrow but i shook it off and waited for him to speak.

"Wassup babe, uh this Miracle my bro sister i knew her when i was younger along with him" he said looking at her with a small smile. I nodded my head slowly looking at her. "Nice to meet you" i said looking at her. She nodded her head as well but didn't glance my way her eyes stayed right on David.

"I'm about to go find Erica, find me when you done talking" i said to him before placing a small kiss on lips. "Alright" he said licking his lips quickly. When i walked away i could feel her eyes on me and i rolled my eyes to myself.

Something wasn't right about them too but i'm not stressing cause i trust David. When i finally spot Erica she's already looking at Dave and Miracle chatting it up like they a old ass couple.

"So who's the thick bitch?" she asked me sipping on her drink. I sat down beside her sipping my drink as well looking in they direction. "Supposedly his long lost friend."

"she looks hecka familiar"

I looked at Erica and back at them. "For real ? Her names Miracle he said." right when i said she almost chocked on her Drink and looked at me sideways. "Oh fuck nah" she said laughing. "Liyah you know i love you right" she asked standing up in front of me. I nodded my head chuckling at her wondering what she was talking about.

"Well back when Dave was in HighSchool they was a really big thing like real big ....like real fucking bi-" "OKAY I GET IT ERICA DAMN FINISH" i cut her off getting  irritated. She rolled her eyes and continued.

"Well they didn't even end off on bad terms they broke up because she left with her family. I remember when he could come over to chill with my brother he would talk about her and stuff" she said finishing up her drink.

I looked back over in they direction and noticed that he had his phone out trying to exchange numbers. I shook my head, i trust dave but damn stuff like this just don't sit right. I got up and made my way over to him.

"David i'm ready to go" i said pulling my purse up more on my shoulders looking up at him. He looked at me weirdly and nodded his head. He fooled the keys out his pocket and handed me them. "Go to car i'll be out in a minute" he said while Mycirle stared at me with a look i couldn't read. I rolled my eyes and made it noticeable while walking to the car.

When he finally got in the car it was silent. "You can take me home" i said looking down at my freshly painted nails. He looked over at me and didn't say anything. When the car stopped I got even more irritated because I wasn't at home I was at his place. I watched him get out and come to my side. He opened my door while looking at me. "Get out" he said while holding the door. I tilted my head sideways looking up at him opening my mouth to respond but he cut me off. "Yo get the fuck out" he said looking down at me with a mug on his face I rolled my eyes again because he was really pissing me off. I got out and walked in the house with him hot on my tail.

I turned around after putting my stuff down and followed him in the kitchen watching him getting a glass of water because he was really gonna need It. "So you was really boo'd up with the girl at the party wanna tell me more about her?" I asked while watching him drink his water looking at me with hard eyes. "Do you not hear me Dave? Cause if I was all up in a nigga face smiling and chatting it up it would be a problem" I said walking up closer to him.

He scrunched up his face, "It wouldn't be happening so their would be no fucking problem" he said while pulling out his phone. "What you doing now texting her, i'm going home fuck you" I said turning around in on quick motion he snatched my arm bring me back to his face. "The fuck you talking to?" he asked with his hand still tight around my arm.

"Get off me Dave you wanna be in her face so go do that." I said while snatching my arm from him. He looked at me again while walking closer to me and backing me up against the wall. "You got a stank ass attitude right now" he said grabbing my face so I can look at him. I just ignored him wanting to just go home.

"I got something for that"