f o r t y s i x

Previously....

"Wassup" he said walking out the room.
"HUH! Yoo i'm on my way" he said grabbing his keys looking angry.

"Dad what's wrong?" i asked watching him put his shoes on.

"Your uncle out there fucking Dave up" he responded shaking his head.

My heart started pounding as i grabbed my slides and jacket. "What you doing? Nah liyah you don't need to be out there." he said pushing me back.

"Please" i said with tears in my eyes. I've been becoming more emotional every day. He sighed and let me go.

"Come on" he said grabbing his keys.

___

Pulling up at familiar house I got out quickly. My heart started beating quickly when I saw the door already open. Getting out the car forgetting about my dad I ran into the house hearing a lot of yelling in the living room.

"Chill the fuck out!!" I heard Jordan yell. Walking into the living room of Dave's house I saw him and my uncle going back and forth with punches. Dave could fight but so could my uncle so they were both fighting each other equally. It would be hard to decide who one honestly.

"Stop Uncle please!" I scream tears starting to form in my eyes for like the 4th time today.

He finally let go of Dave not before sending one more punch to his face leaving a bruised up Dave laying down on the floor.

"I trusted you with my niece David just for you to get her knocked up!" my uncle yelled.

Hearing the door being opened again my Father finally came inside and looked at Dave on the floor and back to my uncle who was breathing heavy with his fist still balled.

The room went quiet when he said that and Dave's face frowned up while he got up from the floor.

"What you mean got her knocked up?" he said looking at me. I stood there quiet returning the glare. My heart beat speed up as my uncle began speaking again.

"So you wanna act stupid?" he asked beginning to walk up to him again but my Dad pulled him back quickly.

"No i didn't tell him yet" i said lowly looking at Jordan who stood to the side awkwardly looking at everyone.

"Tell me what Aaliyah" he spoke lowly while looking at me. My dad sighed while looking at me and him.

"How about we give them some time to themselves to talk about this" he suggested running his hand down his face.

"They don't need shit" my uncle spoke cause my dad to look at him hardly.

"Come on man" he said pulling him outside. Leaving Jordan still standing there. I turned to look at him and looked at me for a few seconds before smiling.

"So i'm finna have a nephew huh?" he said while walking up to me.

"Get the fuck out" Dave said to him still keeping his gaze on me. I couldn't read his expressions I don't know if he was mad or anything it was just plain.