t h i r t y e i g h t

Hey guys another update hope you enjoy♥️
_______

When Aaliyah walked up to Dave while he was holding his daughter she started at her before smiling.

"Hi my names Kairi" she said smiling hard then pausing. "Wait i member you. You daddy's friend" Dave looked down at her and chuckled and he nodded his head kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi baby" Aaliyah said chuckling looking over at Dave nervous. He smiled putting Kairi down as he held his hand for her to grab as they walked into the building.

"oooo daddy look at all the stuff" kairi said  getting excited.

Dave shook his head at her while grabbing Aaliyah's hand too because she quiet and he could tell she was nervous. Truthfully her mind was just wondering when he ever had the time to see his daughter. From what she can remember he was always with her during everything she went through. So when she found out he had a child she was just honestly surprised.

"Why you so quiet mama" he whispered in her ear waiting for the lady to give them their seats. "I'm nervous babe" she said silently whining. " I know, come on" he lead them both to table and quickly placed a order for some pizza.

"So what do you wanna do first?" Liyah asked Kairi which surprised him. "Uhhhh i wanna ride the bike" she said smiling. "can you take me?" she added. " ofcourse come on cutie" Aaliyah grabbed her hand while winking at Dave before walking to the bike.

Dave watched how they interacted and caught kairi continuously hugging her. He shook his head knowing she gets attached easily when she actually likes someone. In the middle of that the pizza arrived and soon the girls came back to the table.

" Daddy i have so much fun" she said out of breath from racing with Aaliyah to see who could get there first. " i seen you baby" he said chuckling snapping a picture of her holding her pizza.

Aaliyah nudged him causing him to turn to her. " Wassup" he said licking his lips. He hadn't noticed how good she looked today. She noticed him sizing her up and rolled her eyes laughing. " So i think that she likes me" she said quietly. " i think she does too" he said kissing the side of her mouth. The table grew to a comfortable silence as they all were stuffing their mouth with pizza.

Dave's phone started ringing and A picture of Kairi popped up. Aaliyah eyes glanced at the picture before continuing to eat. " Are you gonna get that ?" she asked looking at him. " yeah dada are you?" kairi said trying to copy her whiched caused her to crack a small smile.

Dave mentally groaned while picking up his phone answering.

" SO YOU GOT THAT BITCH PLAYING MOMMY TO MY CHILD!?"

Dave

"Again i'm sorry baby. I didn't think she would react that way. i swear sometimes everything be cool and she just start tripping" i said running my hand down my face as we drove to my Moms house to drop a sleeping Kairi off.

"It's fine. I understand she's not used to it i guess" she said playing with her fingers.

We when got to a red light i lifted her head up and placed a kiss on her lips. "Imma make it up too you"

She raised her eyebrow before speaking. "How?"

"Come to this party with me at Club 9 tomorrow night" i saw her getting ready speak but i know she was gonna decline so i hurried and cut her off. " Erica is gonna be there so you know you don't have a choice"

She sighed while rolling her eyes. " You are so damn worrisome"

I chuckled and later we pulled up at my moms house. I slowly carried a sleeping Kairi into my mother's home and Aaliyah decided to stay in.

When i got back to the car she had dozed off so i just decided to take her home. We've been getting closer over these past days and i've been trying to get her to move in but she thinks i'll be a distraction because of school. She does online school now after everything that had happened with her she just thought it would be easier.

When i pulled up i shook her lightly but ofcourse she was acting like a baby and didn't want to get out. I started kissing over her face causing her to start wining and wake up. "What?" she asked with her eyes still closed.

"You home" i said getting out and walking to her side. When i opened the door she still had her seatbelt on and was folding her arms.

"Okay and why am i here"

"Because you live here"

" But i wanna go to your place" she looked at me pouting. I sighed.

" I asked you to move in and whatchu say?" i asked raising my eyebrow. She rolled her eyes while getting out the car walking off.

I grabbed her waist and turned her back to me. "So i can't get a kiss" i asked looking at her lips. "Imma see you tomorrow dave" she said moving her head away from mine.

I smacked my lips before responding. "Man stop playing c'mere" i leaned down a kissed her and soon she gave in a kissed me back.

"Imma call you tomorrow aight?" i said letting her go. "Okay" she said quietly walking away.