s e v e n

Aaliyah

Waking up i looked around and started to panic realizing i wasn't in my room. But i remembered what happened last night and sighed. I looked over on the night stand and grabbed my phone. To text erica.

me- hey can u come and get me. i'm at daves ...

after i shot her a text i decided to take a shower cause i felt disgusted after last night. The first dude that actually took interest in me tried to take advantage of me.
After i got out the shower i checked my phone to see if Erica texted me back.

RiRi👯- yeah sure babe i'm sorry about last night i'll be there in 5.

After i texted Erica back saying okay i just decided to sit in the room and wait. I'm not gonna wander around his house. Knowing he doesn't want me here. But my plan went right to the trash when i smelled food.

I slowly walked out the room and down the hall where i smelt food. And there he was in his skin glowin. His carmel skin complexion went so great with the tattoos going down his toned arms. His plump pink lips. Ouuu he's really just so fi- "i see u woke" dave said making me jump out my thoughts.

I nodded walking over to him seeing what he was cooking. I closed my eyes and moaned at the smell he really can throw down. "You want any ma" he asked turning around facing me. I was getting ready to shake my head yes but my phone interrupted indicating that i got a text from Erica saying she was on her way. I looked up at dave shaking my head no. I pointed outside and nodded as he say Erica parked waiting for me. As i was about to leave dave grabbed me by my wrist turning me around bringing me close to him.

Our faces were inches apart. So close i could feel his mint smelling breath trickle down my neck. "Don't let that shit happen anymore. Next time i won't be there to help" he said letting me go turning around.

..... well then.

_______

After Erica dropped me off home i just layed down watching movies. My mind drifted off to my father. He was a soft subject for me and so was my mother. It's had living a life without the two people i've grown to love the most. They say my dad was sentenced to 10 years but i overheard my uncle talking to someone saying that his years were cut short. It hurts that he doesn't tell me anything about my father. But he was a good man didn't deserve wat happened to him.

I haven't spoke since the night he was arrested and tooken away from me forever. But i'm going to change that. My dad wouldn't want me mopping around and being distnant.

-------------------------

Guys i didn't know when i should allow Aaliyah to speak becuase i don't want y'all too loose interest. So is it too soon for her to speak?