t w e n t y

Aaliyah

"Long day?" he asked making me jump out of my skin almost screaming. He just looked at me and chuckled.

"What are you doing here ? how did you even get in" i asked started to get a weird feeling about him.

" Your uncle let me in .... i came here to suprise you but you weren't here, so ya uncle decided to lecture me bout ma' intentions wit chu" he said chuckling. "What you didn't miss a nigga?" he asked tilting his head.

I laughed and shook my head. "I did i just didn't expect you to be here. You kindof scared me you know?" i said putting my bags away.

"My bad ma' , i see you got some underwear" he smirked looking at my victoria's secret bag. "You gon' where them fa' me?" he ask making my eyes pop up at him.

"LUCAS YOU PERV!" i semi-yelled shoving his shoulders. I wonder if he was serious. "What i was just asking ma' " he said shrugging his shoulders.

"I wanted to stay longer but it took forever for you to get hea' so sadly yo nigga gotta leave" he said walking over too me. I slightly frowned and nodded my head.

"When did you become that?" i asked looking up at him.

"Become wah?"

"What you just said. I don't wanna repeat it" i said looking back down.

"Ohhh when i said yo nigga?" he asked smirking.

"Y-Yeah"

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. "Well i didn't ask properly or nun of that shit" he said chuckling. "But will you be ma' girl Aaliyah" he asked holding on too my waist tighter.

I blushed and looked at him smirking at me. "Y-Yes. I'll be your girl" i said laughing.

"Ahh shit. Fa Real!?" he asked cheesing. I nodded my head and giggled.

"Ight. Well imma talk to you tomorrow babygirl" he said kissing me on my cheek making me blush. "Get some sleep" he said walking out.

I smiled to myself and got ready for bed.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Groaning i got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I didn't feel like going back to school. Don't get me wrong i enjoy my classes and all not the drama that comes with it.

Putting on my black pencil skirt and white blouse i headed downstairs for some cereal.

"Hey Uncle Juice" i said kissing his cheek. "Hey ladybug. Ready for school?" he asked sipping his coffee.

"Yeah" i said grabbing a poptart and bottle of water.

On the way to school it was quiet but comfortable. I've never really had long conversations with my uncle. He's barely even home most of the time he's at work. But whatever he does provides a load of money for us.

"See you later ladybug, Ericas taking you home today?" he said pulling up to the school. "Yeah see you later love you " i said hoping out his truck.

"Love you more!"

And with that he pulled off. Walking into school going to my locker i bumped into someone and ofcourse my books dropped.

"Damn watch wea you going toothpick " i heard a voice i knew too well say. I looked up too see Tasha and two other ghetto friends chewing gum as always laughing with her.

"Umm you were in my way Tasha" i said standing up from my books being knocked down.

"Oh looky hea y'all the bitch got words to use now" she said laughing unnecessarily loud.