e i g h t t e e n

"Dear lord please bless this food that we are about to eat"

Mama started off saying grace. But i couldn't even focus. Dave was right there beside me. Acting as if things are all peachy.

"And jesus name we pray !! Yes lord jesus. Amen" she said ending the prayer.

We all dove into our food and started eating. And Mama and Dave was having small talk while i just listened.

"So Aaliyah do you have any siblings" mama asked eating some of the mac and cheese on her plate.

I shook my head no. "Not that i know of " .

"Oh okay. Well tell me about yourself baby" she said while smiling at me.

I cleared my throat and began to talk. "Well umm i live  with my uncle. And i go to the umm all girls private school on jefferson street. i'm graduating nex-" i jumped when i felt an hand on my thigh.

"I u-um" i cleared my throat and took a sip of my water.

"I'm sorry. Um i'll be graduating next year. Not too soon from know." i said forcing a smile on my face as Dave started moving his hand up further to my box.

And i know he could see my breath hitching by each movement. I slowly looked over at him to see a smirk on his face.

He was injoying this ?

His hand continued to move up closer and closer and -

"Please excuse me, u-um where's the bathroom!?" i asked jumping up from the table almost stumbling from my seat.

"I'll show you " dave said standing up.

But i immediately pushed him back down.

"Um no that's fine i'll just find it myself" i said getting ready to walk away.

"Nonsense ma' let meh show you "
he said standing up.

Mama and Rosey just stayed quiet looking at us confused. I sighed and nodded.

Dave stood up and led me down the hallway to the bathroom and open the door for me. 

I looked up at him and gave a small forced smile. "Thanks.." i said walking into the bathroom.

Just as i was getting ready to close it dave stopped the door with his foot and walked in closing and locking the door.

"D-Dave please" i said lower than a whisper Avoiding eye contact with him.

He moved closer and put one hand  on the side of my waist and the other he used pulling my chin up so i can look him in the eyes.

"Aaliyah " he said slowly with his raspy voice sending chills down my spine.

His lips inches away from mine. He was so tempting , toxic , dangerous. But yet again i find myself falling even deeper than i was before. As our lips crashed together.

His soft lips dominanted mines as he pulled me closer to his body. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him even closer.