f i f t e e n

Hey guys finally an update i'm sorry it's late. I've reached 7k views already and i'm very happy about that.

Thanks for my readers that have been with me since i first started this book.

YanaLanay has honestly been a big help. get like her !

This is just a teaser chapter. There will be more to come but i don't know how soon.

much love
xoxo, mya <3

-

Aaliyah
"I don't know Erica. I don't think i even want to see him again" i sighed.

I was at Ericas brothers house. She's been hanging out here a lot lately. She says she like it better than her parents house.

But right now i'm pouring my feelings out to erica while listening to drake and eating ice cream.

"C'mom Aaliyah. I'm pretty sure lucas wasn't that good either." she said taking a scoop of ice cream and stuffing it in her mouth.

"He was very sweet though. Dave just fucked up my mind that night. " i said sighing thinking about how that night ended.

"Well Dave always gets what he wants-" she said shrugging.

"Don't give him wat he once...challenge him." she said smirking. Causing me to almost choke on the spoon in my mouth.

"Umm excuse me but i'm not into the whole submission and dominant role" i said totally lying through my teeth.

I actually find that very attractive. especially coming from Dave. The way he demands me to do things is slightly ... attractive. And i can not lie.

"Yeah you say that now" Erica said throwing me my phone. "Your phones ringing"

I looked at my caller ID and instantly put my ice cream down. Standing up from sitting cross cross applesauce.

"H-Hello ?"

"Aaliyah" lucas said sighing through the phone. His voice was deep and rough. Like he's been up all day.

"L-Lucas how are you?, i'm sorry about the other night...i-i really am" i sat looking down at Erica who's looking up at me trying to get me to put the phone on speaker.

"I'm good ma" he chuckled. "I'm sorry for how i acted the other ni-"

"What no lucas don't apologize. You had the right to act that way" i said cutting him off sighing.

"Nah baby girl. I could've at least texted you" he said sighing.

"It's fine lucas it really is" i said walking into the kitchen.

"Wyd right now ma?"

"Umm at my bestfriends house...nothing really" i said looking back at Erica who was still eating her ice cream.

"Lemme come scoop you for a few" he said i can tell he's smirking by the way his voice was.

I felt my cheeks turn bright red and nod as if he can see me.

"Sure, i'll send the address?"

"Ite ma"

And with that he hung up. I smiled to myself before sending him the address and him replying with a quick okay.

"Hey Sooooo guess who's coming to get me ?" i said smiling cheesily at Erica who held a straight face still devouring her ice cream.

"mmmmh lemme guess....LUCAS!" she yelled being sarcastic. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah he's on his way he said he should be here in about 5 minutes" i said looking down at the time.

"Oop well have fun boo" she said placing a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Will do" i said walking out. But not before taking a quick look at my appearance.

I don't look so bad. I had on nike tights and a plain white crop top. I changed when i got to Jays because i wanted to feel comfortable.

-

Lucas had just picked me up. He said we were going his favorite park & i didn't mind honestly. Just finally being able to talk to him. Had me happy.

"Were here" he said getting out of the car and jogging to my side opening my door.

I smiled at got out looking around. And i too say that i was amazed would be an understatement.

It was dark out because i stayed at Ericas for a while. And the park had lights on the trees and the sight was just beautiful all together.

"T-This is beautiful Lucas i said looking around "

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and tense up. But it slowly goes down when i remember it was lucas.

"Just like you" he said whispering in my ear. I felt his minty breath trickle down my neck as i felt the urge not to melt right then.

Lucas was just so smooth with his words and had a affect on me that i can't explain.

Dave...was the last thing on my mind right now.

********************

OKAY GUYSSS!!! that was just a small update since y'all have been asking.

I've just been really busy lately. But i'll keep them coming every few days so you guys won't stop reading.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE.

XOXO ~ Mya ;)