n i n e

(Jordan .aka. JJ above)

Aaliyah

Erica and I arrived at Her brothers house. There was a familiar car in the drive way but i couldn't put my mind on it. I just shook it off and walked into the house with Erica.

We went into the kitchen to get some snacks. She decided that we should chill in the living room and watch movies. As we were getting the chips and things we heard laughing and deep voices.

So we gathered our things and walked into the living room and there they were. Jordan and Dave. They were watching a football game and when they saw us their laughing died down. Daves eyes went straight towards me making me look down at my feet.

"Umm JJ.. i thought you said u were gonna be out tonight" Erica said with her hands on her hips. "I was but then me and my nigga decided we could just chill here and watch the game" he said looking at me and back at Erica.

"Well too bad we're watching movies down here. Y'all welcome to stay if you like but we definitely not watching this shit" she said picking up the remote sitting beside her brother.

"Nah we staying hea' , we ain't got nunin' else ta do" Dave said looking at his phone. Jordan sighed and nodded sitting back. Erica sat beside her brother leaving the only space left to sit was beside Dave.

Great ... Just Great

I slowly walked to the couch and sat beside dave. He looked and me and back at his phone. "Wassup Liyah" Jordan said looking at me.

only speak when spoken too. Replayed through my head.

"H-Hey Jay"  i said plopping a popcorn in my mouth looking straight ahead at the movie Erica just put on.

" AYOOOOO YALL HEARD THAT SHIT RIGHT" he yelled sitting up in the chair looking at me suprised.

"Yeah dummy my girl can talk" Erica said looking at me chessing. "Well i'll be damned" Jay said running his hands down his face. I chuckled and turned my attention back to the movie.

"Ain't like it's her first time" I heard Dave mumble still looking at his phone. It was low but loud enough for me and him to hear it. I don't know what's going on with him but his attitude towards me is making me feel some type of way.

I ignored his comment and felt the urge too pee. "Umm where the bathroom" i asked standing up.
"Down the hall to the left , its the first door" RiRi said still looking straight towards the T.V. I nodded and turned around to the direction of the bathroom.

After i finished peeing i was in the middle of washing my hand when the door opened and dave was standing there with his phone in his hand. "Umm excuse me but the bathrooms ocuppied" i said in a matterly fact tone. I was still getting use to talking but Dave was pushing my limits right now.

He looked up from his phone and at me sliding his phone in his pocket. "Well the door wasn't locked ma" he said smirking at me. I took a death breath trying my hardest not to let him know i was mad.

" I know you heard me ask where the bathroom was " i said looking at him. He walked up closer to me never breaking eyes contact.

"Nah ma' i ain't hear ya' , maybe you should talk louda'" he said smirking at me. By now i didn't even notice his hands were around my waist. I Tried to respond but then again i couldn't think of a smart enough come back.

"My name is Aaliyah not 'ma'" i mocking the way he says ma. He chuckled pulling me closer to him. "I call you what i want lil girl" he said looking down at my lips and back at my eyes. I felt a shiver go down my back. why is he making me feel this way?

"i-i may be a lil girl , but i'll fuck ur life up" i said looking at him. I don't know what made me say that. But i wanted a challenge with Dave. When i said that he looked at me with a face that i couldn't read. "Oh really ?" he asked leaning down closer to my lips. As i was getting ready to respond his lips crashed into  mine. 

His soft lips felt so good on mine. I never experienced anything like this before. But as we went along i caught on. He pulled me closer to him so that there was no space in between us. And his grip got tighter on my waist causing me to moan softy on his lips. He used that as an way to slip his tongue into my mouth. By now my lower half was soaking. I've barely even been this close to a boy before.

We heard a lock on the door causing me to pull away. By the looks of it Dave didn't want too  stop , his hands were still tight around my waist.

" LIYAH YOU GOOD !?" i heard Erica yell from the other side of the wall. I looked at Dave who was still looking at me. "Y-Yeah i'm fine ill be out in a minute" i said. After i heard her foot steps disappear down the hall i pulled away from him and looked down.

"U-Um imma go" i said looking at him. He coughed and shook his head. "Oh yeah my bad" he said letting my waist go as i walked out the bathroom.

What did i get myself into ??

---------------------------

Oop yallll 👀👀👀 sip sip 🐸☕️