t w e n t y f o u r

Aaliyah

The ride with lucas was long and somehow i feel asleep. I don't remember falling asleep either. When i woke up i was in a small dirty basement.

I looked around more and saw a door without a handle on it. And i saw mice crawling around a window. I cringed inside.

My eyes started watering remembering what happened. Where am i ? why did lucas take me here.

I tried moving around but i was handcuffed. My mind couldn't process what was going on. I started sobbing quietly to myself. Not even bothering to scream for help because no one would here me.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when the door opened and a tall darkskin man appeared with lucas behind him.

" Lucas ! help me ! what is this !?" i screamed before they could even enter the room all the way.

Lucas looked at me and chuckled while shaking his head. The tall man looked back at lucas and at me and smirked.

" Well what we got hea'?" the tall man asked.

"What you asked for boss" lucas said smirking me.

" You didn't mention to me how sexy she was just to be 17 " the man said walking closer to me caressing me face.

I moved my head back quickly mugging him. When he was staring at me i got a closer look at him. He looked to be older. Maybe around 40. He had nice hair and a greyish beard.

" she a virgin ? " he asked lucas.

" yeah, suprised you can't tell"

My head popped up and i looked at lucas with killing eyes. How could i be so dumb.

The tall man smirked and was beginning to walk out but not before he decided to speak.

" call james and ken, tell them to come and dirty her up a lil" he said looking back at me. " you know they enjoy that shit" he said walking out.

"yes sir" lucas said following him.

I looked down the hallway that they must of took to carry me here. It was short and had a few doors. Lord what am i doing here.

About 5 minutes later two big men walked into the basement with smirks on their faces. My eyes watered thinking about what they were gonna do to me.

One was lightskin with a large stomach and a bald head. And the other was black and built with a low cut.

" Mmm just how lucky we are james " the lightskin one said looking at me. I guess he's ken.

James looked at me up and down and smiled with his brown speckled teeth.

Cracking his knuckles he looked at ken and nodded his head.

" yes indeed "

James walked up to me and stood in front me smiling. Just as i was about to say something i felt a big blow land on my face. I looked down and saw blood dripping onto my lap.

The side of my face felt like it wasn't even there and my eye was burning like never before.

I looked up and saw james laughing while ken started to walk up.

" my turn " he said smiling.

" PLEASEE NOO I-"

I was cut off by a hard kick in the side of my stomach making me sob in pain. I felt another hard kick into my other side of my stomach and yelped loudly due to the pain i was feeling.