t w e n t y t w o

Aaliyah

Days have passed and my relationship with lucas was getting weirder everyday. He would asked more than personal questions and kept talking about how he had a suprise for me tomorrow and honestly i couldn't wait.

Whenever he talked about it he got geeked to the max. So it had to be something good right. We haven't been touchy lately. We barely even hugged. But i was fine with that.

Even my uncle started to get suspicious so i knew something had to be up.

Meanwhile with dave...we've been seeing each other a lot lately. Friendly wise..ofcourse.

He made small little flirt comments but i just laughed them away. That's just how he was.

We hung out around mama's house more and i started attending church.

And Erica helped me pass most of my exams by helping me study. She was actually really smart and had a 3.9 gpa.

Currently i was home laying down texting Dave. I have no idea where lucas was and could care less. Honestly i was going to break things off with him tomorrow before he comes to show me the 'suprise'.

wea lil' spongebob head at?

I looked down and giggled at the message dave sent referring to lucas. He learned to form a hatred for him. They met one time when lucas picked me up from mamma's house and it was like they we enemies even when they just met.

"See you later Rosey" i said as i gave her a hug. After saying my goodbyes to Mamma.

I walked too the door and dave followed behind me slowly.

"So you was just gon' walk pass a nigga?" he asked smirking raising an eyebrow at me.

"That's what i did" i said turning around looking at him.

We both burst  into a small laughter. After that was over he pulled me into a hug which lasted a little longer than it should have. But it meant nothing. Well i told myself that.

As we pulled away there was a knock at the door. It was most likely Lucas because i was taking too long.

I opened it and Dave was still standing behind me. When the door opened all the way lucas eyes immediately trailed to dave. And i felt the daze that Dave was giving lucas with even turning around.