n i n e t e e n

I don't really know where this story is going yall☹️ . But im going to keep uploading because i feel as though i'm getting somewhere and if i stopped y'all would be hella mad .

So enjoy this chapter 100 votes for an update.

*
*
*

Aaliyah

"Aaliyah baby your phone is ringing" Ms.Rosa said waking me up from my nap.

" Okay thank you " i said wiping my eyes. "No problem sweetie breakfast is downstairs" she said smiling walking off.

I looked at my phone seeing it was 11:48 a.m. and Erica was calling me nonstop.

"Hellooo?" i said yawning.

" BITCHHH WAKE TF UP"

"Why are you yelling in my earrr"

"Girl hush, you wanna come to the mall with me today. I haven't seen you inna while we can have a girls day"

"Yeah that's sounds cool, what time?"

"I'll be there at 1:00 sharp ! bye sis!"
and with that the line went died.

great

.
.
.
"Bye Uncle love you" i yelled walking out the door.

Erica was parked outside with her music blasting mad loud with bryson tillers new album.

I shook my head at her. She was in love with that man.

"Hey" i said getting into the car.

"Hey girl you look gudd !" she screamed backing out. I chuckled at her and shook my head.

I had on a plain white shirt and ripped black pants with my white converse. And just had my hair out .

" IMMA SEVEN FIGURE , what !, SELF MADE NIGGA , what!, SPEND DAT MONEY GET IY BACK THE NEXT DAY NIGGA!" she yelled out the window singing self-made. I laughed and sung along.

When we got to the mall it wasn't as packed as i thought it would be.
We got out the car and headed straight to Victoria Secret and PINK to get underwear and what not. Then we went too Rue 21 to get some cute outfits. We basically went too a lot of fashion stores and got matching things.

"Wanna go to foot locker? I heard they got some new joints" Erica asked after she bought her things. "Sure" i shrugged walking with her.

"Welcome to foot locker can i help you ladies with anything in particular today?" a brown skin guy asked us as soon as we walked in.
He was a really fine. Good hair. Straight teeth. Earrings. Tall. Just the right type for Erica. I chuckled to myself seeing her eyes buck at him.

"Oh no we're just looking ar-"

"UM ACTUALLY.... i'm looking for some knew jordan's particularly do u think you could help?" Erica said totally cutting me off looking at him with flirty eyes.

I shook my head at her as they walked off. And giggled when Erica turned away and mouthed " FINE AS FUCK BOII" .

While i let her do her thing. I just looked around at the new kicks they had out. I've never really been a sneaker head but i don't mind getting the latest.

After looking around for a while and buying a pair of nike's i met back up with Erica and we headed to the food court for our last stop before leaving.

"Soooo i got his numba' gurl" Erica said sticking her tongue out. I laughed at her foolishness. " that's good. now he can deal with you "
i laughed.

"yeah yeah , but what's been up with you and your situation?" she asked as we sat down with our chinese food. "Um i don't know. Me and lucas are 'talking' i guess" i said smiling.

Erica rolled her eyes , " That nigga ain't shit i'm telling you go get daddy dave girl" she said shaking her head. "Cause see girl if dave wasn't like a brother too me. I would've been hopped on his case" she said laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her nonsense. " Well unless lucas turns out to be a jerk than i'm saying boy bye too dave" . " Poor baby just don't got taste. TEAM DAVE OVA HEA!" she semi-yelled. I laughed and shook my head.

Well i'm forever team lucas....

" C'mon girl let's head out it's getting late and we got school tomorrow. Seemed like this weekend last long as fuck" Erica said getting her stuff standing up.
.
.
.

"Thanks for the ride, i had fun today" i said collecting my bags from the mall.

"No problem girl. I see you tomorrow at school" she said pulling off.

I waved goodbye as we went into the house and went straight too my bed and plopped down face first.

"Long day?" i heard a raspy voice ask making me jump out skin.

___________________________

Hey hope y'all enjoyed this bump ass chapter. Like i said i don't know where this is going but i have a plot twist. It's just gonna take a while to get too. So i gotta make the chapter longer.

But make sure you guys vote and comment for an update.

100 votes !!!

okay bye y'all

xoxo
-mya 😘