f o u r t e e n

Dave

Niggas just don't learn they lesson i said to myself shaking my head.

"Clean allat up before someone see" i told my homeboys that usually help with these type of things.

"Yo wea' T at" i asked looking around but i didn't see em.

"I saw him walk off he said he heard something"

I nodded and let my eyes search for where he could be. Once i spotted him it looked like he was talking to someone but i couldn't really see cause he was behind a tree.

"Ayo T mane watchu got goin on ova hea" i said walking closer to where he was.

He was holding someone by their hair and when i looked closer it was Aaliyah. I instantly got mad seeing her about to cry.

"T WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING MAN!"

T let go of her and she fell on the ground.

Aaliyah's eyes locked with mine. But she instantly closed her eyes and looked away.

"Dave man i caught her looking over at us and our business man" he said looking at me.

I looked down at Aaliyah and back at him. "I got this man"

And with that he walked off. Once he was outta sight i looked to see Aaliyah walking away towards the park.

I jogged up to her and grab her arm.

"DONT...Dont touch me Dave" she said with tears in her eyes.

I looked in her eyes and saw pain. She was probably still upset from the restaurant.

"look Aaliyah in sorry you had to see that shit ma" i said looking in her eyes.

She looked away from me and wipped her tears from her eyes.

"Yeah whatever bye" she said getting ready to walk off.

My patience has been down with her but sometime i think she be forgetting who the fuck i am.

And imma have to remind her lil ass.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by her waist turning her around. Her eyes got big when she saw the serious look on my face.

"GET THAT FUCKING LIL ASS ATTITUDE OUT YO LIL ASS BODY AND BRING YO ASS WITH ME" i said looking into her eyes saying my words slowly but strictly so she can know that i'm in not playing with her lil ass today.

"O-Okay" she said looking down following me to my car.

When we both got in the car she quiet and fiddling with her fingers.

I started the car and pulled off heading down the street. I looked over at Aaliyah who was still doing what she was doing when we got in the car.

"Where were you going" i asked looking at the road.

"the park" she said lowly almost a whisper but loud enough for me to hear.

I pulled up to Jays house so i could drop Aaliyah off there. I was planning on getting her today anyway because RiRi phone was off so she didn't have a way to contact her. And she was here.

When we pulled up Aaliyah phones started ringing. She took it out her purse and stiffened up when she looked at the caller ID.

"H-Hello" she said when the phone rung.

"Oh um hey... i think we need to talk"

who does she need to talk to?

"Um maybe later on today" she said taking a glance at me.

"O-Oh okay that's fine. See you soon"

And with that she hung up.

I looked at her for a moment then unlocked the doors to my car.

"Bye" i said bluntly not looking at her.

I dont want to treat her this way. But at the end of the day she just some lil ass girl that i'm probably gonna end up hitting by the end of the month.

I refuse to let myself tell MYSELF i have feelings for her.

And with that she got out the car without saying a word.

maybe she's use to it ?

__________________

Sorry for the late updates :(. But i'll try to keep updating as soon as i can :).

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR FASTER UPDATES