s i x

Aaliyah

"Let me take you home lil' ma. You can stay hea like dis" i heard him say i looked up at him shaking. I didn't say anything i just kept shaking and looking down.

I heard him sigh as i felt his soft hands wrap around me and bring me up too his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck for protection so i wouldn't .... fall?

He walked me downstairs a few eyes drew towards us. When we were by the door Erica came running towards us with a concern expression.

"Omg what happened!!?"

"You shoulda stayed with your fucking friend RiRi!" dave said raising his voice a little making me jump in his arms. "She was having fun! I didn't think anything bad would happen!!" she yelled back with tears coming up in her eyes.

I don't understand why she's crying. I hope not over me. I'm not worth it. No one should ever me.

Dave sighed and shook his head walking off. "SHE CANT GO HOME DAVE!! SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ME" i heard Erica yell in a distance. But dave ignored her and kept walking.

About less than a minute later we arrived to his car. He opened the passengers seat and placed me slowly inside. He then jogged toward his seat.

Once he got in he looked at me for a second and started the car up. " Your going to my crib" he said looking straight ahead.

Ummm no! I don't even know him like at all. But i don't have anywhere else to go. I don't wanna go back home because my uncle is probably going to suspect something.

I just shook my thoughts off and turned my head to look out the window. The car ride wasn't that long and it was quite. When we arrived too his home i was amazed. It was large and looked nice inside.

" Man c'mon not gonna wait fa' yo ass" i heard him say. Breaking me out of my thoughts looking up. I looked at him with a blank expression before stepping out off the car and looking at him again.

He sighed and walked to the door as i followed. And just as i thought when we walked in it was a beautiful as the outside. And it was clean. How a nigga like dave keep his shi- nvm.

He cleared his throat and motioned for me to come on. I followed him down a hallway and stopped at a door. He looked at me and back at the door. When he opened it the room was neat and it had a bed and a bathroom.

"Dis my guess room. You can sleep hea fa tha night" he said so improperly but who am i too judge. I looked at him and nodded. As he was about too i tapped his shoulder and he turned around with an annoyed expression. god he's so fine.

I walked up to him and hugged him tightly he tried to push me away but i wrapped my arms around his neck tighter until he gave up and hugged me back. When i let go he looked down at me with his arms still around my waist.

"You welcome ma" was the last thing he said before walking out.
____________________

This was not checked over so please excuse any mistakes. I'll update soon.