t e n

Aaliyah

After what happened at Jays house Dave left. He didn't say anything to me before he left though and i'm not gonna lie my feeelings were hurt. But i shouldn't expect what we did to be anything. Dave probably does that with half the girls around the neighborhood.

I ended up telling Erica what happened when and she literally gave me a whole speech about how cute we would be together. But Dave isn't my type sadly. I mean yeah he's sexy asf but he cant commit and anyone in the city knows that.

His mindset is based on getting pussy and leaving. And he'll probably admit that himself. So what we did didn't mean anything even though i wish it did considering it was my first ever kiss. But i guess i provoked him so it's my fault.

I was now in 3rd period which i hated the most. One because the teacher barely teaches us. And two becuase Tasha the whore always has something to say to me. Why i don't know. I didn't even talk like at all so why she would have a problem with me is unknown.

Once the teacher dismissed us i went to rest of my classes and get ready to walk home. Erica didn't come to school today because she was sick. So today i was all alone. I decided to stop at the store to get some snacks so i could chill at home and binge watch netflix all night.

Takis...check, Tea....check, Snickers....check. I said to myself getting ready to walk up to order. "Okayy your total is $5.27" the cashier said smiling at me. I nodded getting ready to pull out my money.

"I got it ma" i heard someone say from behind me handing the man a 20 and putting his items up too.

"Oh no it's fi-" i said as i was turning around but stopped when i saw a tall lighskinned boy with a taper and curly hair at the top. He was a sight to see. Realizing hat i probably was staring to hard i finished my sentence. "Fine..".

He looked down at me and chuckled "Too late " he said nodding his head toward the cashier already putting our things in a bag. I sighed grabbing my bag and turning around to face him.

" Uhh thanks ...." i started to say. "Lucas" said looking down at me. "Okay well thanks i owe you one" i said smiling walking off.

"Aye wait ma, i think it'll only be fair if i get your name too" he said smirking at me. I laughed and looked down and back at him. "I'm Aaliyah" i said. "Nice ta meet you Aaliyah" he said licking his lips.

"like wise Lucas, well i gotta get going" i said smiling and turning around. "OkOk wait though can i get your number?" he said looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I thought about it for a while and gave in.

"Sure puppy" i said giggling at his facial expression when i called him a puppy. " Ite tiny, here" he said handing me his phone. I put my number in and passed him his phone back. He smiled at me before speaking " Imma text you later ma, you betta respond" he said smirking at me.

" I guess we'll see" i said walking off.

When i got home i went to my room and did all my homework so i can chill for the rest of the night. By the time i was done it was around 7:00. So i took a shower and put on some victoria secret night shorts and a white tank top.

Erica called me and we talked for a while before she got tired and hung up. So since it was nothing else to do i decided to just watch movies like i planned on doing.

I was in the middle of watching The notebook and was in tears. I'm so emotional when it comes to movies like this but that's just me.

My phone rung with an unknown number. But i was curious of who it could be so i answered.

  " Ruff Ruff " he said once i answered the phone. I smiled realizing who it was.

"Hey puppy" i said laughing into the phone.

   "Hey ma , you sound down what's wrong"

   " well it's just that-" before i could finish my sentence he hung up and about 2 seconds later. He was facetiming me i scrunched my face up in confusion and answered the call.

"Why'd you hang up" i asked wiping the stray tears from my eyes as his sexy face popped on the screen. my god.

   " Whats wrong babygirl, you good" he said with a concerned face. I smiled to myself becuase of the simple fact that we just met and he's already worried about me.

       "I'm fine Lucas. It's just this movie i was wat-"

    "Ma you cryin ova a movie! " he said looking irritated. I giggled and nodded my head.

    " It was sad" i said pouting. He just shook his head and we just talked about different things all night until i fell asleep.

----------------------

Don't know where this story is going but imma update every week so keep the comments coming.

And if y'all have any time of ideas feel free to comment them and i'll gladfully give you credit.