t w e n t y t h r e e

*some of you may not like this chapter dew too the big ass plot twist. also this story is sadly coming too an end babes.

Aaliyah

Today was the day that lucas was coming to get me and the day that i was going to break things off. Lucas was my first boyfriend and we only lasted for 3 weeks. That shi- ... i mean stuff is sad.

After me and Dave had our conversation last night. He told me that he wasn't going to talk to me until i broke things off with lucas. I found that absolutely dumb. Even though i was going to do it.

And when i told him how i felt about it we ended up arguing about it and he left. I didn't want him too but he did.

The knock at my door broke me from my thoughts. I opened it and lucas walked in with a big ass grin on his face.

"Ayyyeeeee Ma'" he said walking over to me giving me a hug. I looked at him weirdly.

" Hey Lucas " i said pulling away slowly.

"Where yo unc' at? " he asked shutting the door.

" He's out with a friend from work " i said grabbing my things.

When i looked up lucas smile changed too a slight frown. I shook it off though. Like i do with everything else.

"Umm are u still taking me to the 'suprise'? " i asked getting annoyed.

" ahh yeah babygirl lemme just put this message in yo uncle office" he said smiling again. He went upstairs and came back downstairs with a smirk on his face.

"Let's roll "

I nodded and grabbed my things going into the car. Once he got in he put on some chill music and asked me a question.

" What's up with you and that nigga gave? "

I chuckled at his question knowing he was being petty.

" uhhh Dave.. and nothing really just a close friend " i said and he nodded.

The ride was going onto another hour making it 2 hours that i've been in the car with lucas and we were almost in the middle of no where.

"W-Where are we going ?" i asked stuttering due to the fact that i'm scared. Lucas was quiet he didn't respond he just kept his eyes on the rode.

"Lucas" i said looking at him seeing a smirk on the side of his face making my heart beat fast.

"LUCAS STOP THIS CAR" i yelled looking at him with tears coming up.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GIRL ! " he spat at me stopping the breaks hard making me jerk in my seat. His hand wrapped around my neck slowly and the grip got tights.

" your gonna shut up and stop asking questions " he said in my ear as i'm choking shutting my eyes tight.

He unwrapped his hands and i quietly whimpered as he drove.

I looked down at my phone and up at him. He seemed to forget all about me having one. dumb ass nigga

I used my left hand to pick it up placed it too the side of me. I opened it and went to contacts and tapped Daves name. Even though we weren't on good terms i knew he would be there.

help dave lucas has me and i don't know where i'm-

"What you doing over there" lucas asked taking a glimpse at me. I swallowed and shook my head.

"n-nothing" i said quietly and quickly sent the message that i wrote dave.

The car again quickly stoped and he grabbed my phone and threw it out the window .

oh my gosh.

" try again bitch " was all he said before pulling off again.

Dave

I looked down at my phone and frowned at the message from Aaliyah. What did she mean. 

I read the message over and over again until i finally got the idea. Something wasn't right at all. I tried calling her multiple times but she didn't answer nor respond to my messages.

"FUCK!" i yelled putting out my blunt. Jay looked at me confused as his phone rang. I was getting up until i heared him say something.

"yo boss?" he looked up at me confused as i was. Our boss never called us unless shit was real serious at the trap.

He jumped up and grabbed his keys looking at me.

" yea yea we on our way now ..... ight one " he said hanging up.

" wassgud what he want " i asked looking at Jay seeing the concern in his eyes.

" Somebody took his niece mann "
he shook his head. I still didn't know what was going on.

" And his niece is lil Liyah "

_____________________

To be continued ......

Welpppppp ion know when imma update just message me && ask and i'll make it soon as possible

xoxo mya 🙃