Ace One Piece

ace's pov

ok luffy it is time for you to go to club with us. finally he smiled.  i laughed marco lets go before pops wants to come with thatch. then we leave the house.  i go into the driver seat luffy in the back and marco in the passenger seat. lets go. i smiled. then we drive to the cluuuub. marco,luffy, and me chant club. then we make it. i smiled when we arrived. don't worry just have fun and  most importantly get the numbers.

 yeah we all said. i went back to get a booth. i watched the dance floor. waiting for the perfect girl. then i sighed and ordered drinks. then marco came back with a girl. i smiled. then me and luffy went to the bar. to be honest my family is pretty famous so every now and then luffy would go and dance with girls give auto graphs with me. then some pretty sexy ladies come in. luffy saw them two. 

then we walked up to them. i smiled at one that caught my eyes. luffy did the same to the other.

your pov

as me and my friend f/n brush our outfits. f/n looked at my clothes. hold on let me fix it. i looked at my outfit.

 i looked at my outfit

nice she smiled. then we walk in. as soon as we get in we had two boys walk up to us. i smiled and put my hand on my hip. f/n was already all over the other one. so what is your name i smiled. my name is ace. then my little brother luffy is the one making out with your friend already. i giggled she is always like that when she has a boyfriend. then he pulled me to a bar. want something to drink or do you want to dance already.

 i smiled i will have some scotch. he smiled on my tab please. i giggled i could have payed. then she took a shot and then we went onto the dance floor. she was dancing on me. i smiled at the way she danced. then my favorite song played.

play song

this is my shit i smiled. then f/n came over to me. lets get it y/n i nodded then we started dancing together. everybody cleared a way for us. i smiled then when the beat dropped we dropped down and twerked. we giggled then we grabe eachothers hand. we smiled and had fun dancing. then we let go and the boys came  towrd us and we grinded on them a bit. i raised my hands up and then i pulled myself up.

 we had fun dancing with the boys. then the beat did a light drop. i moved my head side to side. then the beat dropped again and we dropped then we turned around and the guys dipped us. we smiled. then  my next song played. i danced with ace. he was pretty ok. then he grabbed my waist. i blushed. then he pulled me close. then luffy already got f/n number, i looked at ace. here call me sometime.

 then f/n was pretty drunk. i grabbed her and we left. i cleaned her up then we went home. when i got home i layed on my bed. i was reading on my laptop. then i got a call. i answer. hello is this ace. i giggled hello this is y/n. he laughed. can i come over baby. i looked confused. sure. then i hung up to have f/n call me. bestie i am having luffy over so prepare for the loud sounds. ok same for you i got ace.