Iwaizumi Hajime Haikyuu Lemon

Your pov

I went to aboa josai highschool and it was ok for me. No attention for me. But I did familiarly bump into a volleyball player. His name... I never learned it. He knows my name very well though. I sighed in my chair as I put my notes for class away. Then I walked through the gym to get home.  I was stopped by the volleyball boy in the gym and his pervy flirtatious friend would flirt with me. But that was high school. What I am gonna tell you about is how we grew closer in college.

I was walking to my class with Hajime. I was really silent with him because his friend Oikawa kept flirting with girls. Ever since high school. I giggle silently when I see Hajime correct his actions. My female roommate was next to him. Hajime moved more my way and I moved to the side a bit for him. Then I saw Oikawa kiss my roommate. I just sped up with Hajime. I was not in the mood to see that. As I make it to class on time with Hajime I sighed and pulled out my pencil just to flip it through my fingers as. The teacher came in. Then Oikawa and my roommate came in with messy hair. I looked out the window and sighed. Then when class began I wrote down notes and did the homework in class. Then when I turn it in Hajime waited for me after class.

So y/n wanna help me study I cant do it with shittywa and your roommate making out. He said disgustedly.

I nodded and I had my bag on my shoulder and held my notebook in my arms. As I giggled at his little-disgusted face. I smiled and walked into his dorm.  I took off my shoes and sat at the table. I set my notes down. Then he grabbed a pencil and his notebook. I read my notes to him slowly and then he writes them down still confused. I slide next to him and then my roommate comes in and smirked.

Don't come into the dorm tonight me and my boyfriend are gonna have some fun.

I nodded grossed out as she closed the door.  I shivered a bit as Hajime pulled me closer to him. I smiled a bit as to how warm he was. Then I look at his notebook and draw out little pointers. My roommate comes in with an outfit for me to wear and surprisingly it was my clothes.  I sighed and looked at Hajime.

So Hajime

 did you do the homework? I asked trying to stir up a conversation.

Yep, but I'm stuck on a problem. He pulled out his collar a bit.

Here let me help I bend over a bit to see his problem. I giggle and explained the problem. He laughed after we solved it. I looked at him.

Thanks, y/n you made the problem a piece of cake. He smiled a big one.

I blushed all flustered. I-it was nothing I just was being nice. He sighed. Then I go and stand up. I put my notes in my bag and hang my bag near the door. I walk back to see Hajime in the kitchen cooking. I walked over and saw the food. I giggled. Then I sprinkled a little salt into the meat to suck up the extra sauce making it more refreshing. When it was finished we ate and I smiled. When I finished I did the dishes even though he tried to stop me. Then when I finished I was thrown a shirt. I look at Hajime. He blushed. Then I see he was shirtless. I blushed even darker than him. I turn around and take off my shirt and put on his. Then I take off my pants. I fold my shirt and shorts and put them next to his bed. He grabbed them and put them in his dirty clothes pile. Then he got into his bed. I looked at him as I sat on the floor examining his dorm room to gain familiarity with it. Then Hajime pulled me into the bed with him.

You need your rest for class tomorrow. He looked at me with a pink brush on his face.

I hugged him. He looked at me and hugged me back. I smiled.

Thanks for everything. I put my face on his chest taking in his scent.

I was held near my waist. He put his head on mine a bit.  When I wake up I was on him and he sat up. I was on his lap. I slide off and he made a muffled sound. I paused looking at him and he looked at me with a pink face. I rub my arm and he pointed to the shower. I got in and yawned washing my tiredness off my body. Then I got out and looked at Hajime as he walked into the shower next and I got dressed in a crop top and skirt. Hajime came out with a towel around his waist. He rubbed his wet brown hair back. I turned pink just looking at his body. I panicked and got even darker red then covered my face. I was kind of ashamed of myself.