Honeynozuka Ouran High School Host Club

Requested by Azcgirl37

Y/n's pov

I wake up and get dressed in my regular clothes that don't restrain me too much.Then i brush my hair and walk to the rich private school called Ouran.

I sighed as i got there and heard girl already shit talking me. I dont have time for them i have school and 3 jobs to focus on i dont need there bullshit. I sighed and speed walked to my classes.

there school ends early and yet a bit late as well. As i gather my things these 7 girls walk up to me and push me out of my seat.

"No poor girl should mark rich seats with there disgusting clothes." They say at the same time.

I sighed and thenget up and flip them off as i walk out of the class. The class ooo's at them and i sighed and walked around since i had some time before work. As i saw a music room i smiled.

"Quiet and possible practice oh fuck yea." i smirk.

I go inside and go to a seat eating a melon bun walking past a group of guys and a girl. I sit down and began get a bit of study time in before work. Then i was touched by a little boy.

I glanced at him and couldn't help but feel a small punch against my heart. He had a little bunny and had cakes and sweets. I sighed and got up. I packed my things away checking the time.

"I'm gonna be late for work if i don't hurry." I sighed.

I grabbed my bag and dusted it out of the room. As i run to my first job i sighed making it on time. The boss smiled at me handing me my apron. I smiled and put it on pulling my pony tail into a bun.

Then i get to baking and cooking for the fancy restraunt. Then when 5 hours pass. I pack up and head over to my next job. I get handed a nice suit and see a giant grand piano.

I looked at the boys and nodded. They began to play and we played together for awhile more and more rich people came in giving big tips to us and eating expensive food.

I sighed and when the place closed for the night i headed to my last job. A night time maid café. There were many boys that called me cute and asked for my number.

My oart of the job was to act innocent for them and they loved it. Thats when this mysterious guy came in. He looked at me up and down. Grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away into the back.

"Let me go...HEY ARE LISTENING!!"i panicked.

He threw me in the back room as someone called 911. I saw his heavy body and heavy breathing. He tried to take off my dress when the police grabbed him off of me and took him to jail.

"Thank god it's over." I got up relived.

My shift ended and there was a few minutes until i leave but they let me go early. I sighed and ran home after getting changed out of the costume. I took the costume home to wash it and got my paychecks.

I sighed and put them to the side and got ready for bed. When i wake up i get ready putting my maid costume in my bag. Then i rush to school again. I sighed.

I felt like dying. I was exsausted like always. But this time getting a bit more sleep made it worse. I got darker eyebags. I sighed and sat down in my seat. For days the samething happened with the bullies telling lies when i never spoke once.

Nobody really belived them until i ran into them in the hallway. They slammed my body into the wall and i just let it go. They insulted me and spit by their feet. Everyday this happened. I sighed as i got up one morning and groaned from a massive head ache.