Yoichi Hiruma Eyeshield 21 Lemon

I'm just saying this out first...... his laugh is fucking stupid I mean holy shit just like listen to it I fucking love it though.

ok seriously now let's begin the story. requested by @mutewildgirl

Kendrya's Pov

I got ready for practice as the boys were working on new strategies for there next game. my brother Sena being usually a scared kid got a lot braver due to Yoichi. I rolled my eyes thinking of the thought of Yoichi. as I grabbed the snacks for practice I ran into Yoichi. his favorite gun out him cleaning it. he looked me in my eyes, before laughing. 

" You dressed as a Cheerleader kekekekeke." he laughed putting his gun away.

" I-I can wear what I want when I want." I got flushed squeezed the food bag tightly.

I ran ahead of Yoichi to get to practice quickly so I won't have to deal with him being an asshole to me. as I make it to the team they all smile and call me out to talk with them. as they begin practicing. Yoichi starts shooting his gun and I looked at his smile. my heart fluttered quickly. I sighed and looked down.

"I guess my outfit is stupid." I sighed to myself.

as they eat the snacks I have brung Yoichi sat next to me. I got shy knowing my crush on him. I stared at his body and turned red thinking about him in his undergarments. blood rushed from my nose as he touched my hand. I fell back freaking out.  I get up quickly as he looked at me confused. my blood rushing to my face as his worried expression was in my eyes.

" Ah, you smell that I think my food is burning let me just go check on it." I lie and charge pass him.

" SENA I WILL SEE YOU AT HOME!!!" I screamed at him and ran home to make dinner to embarrassed to stay longer.

as I made it home I slid down the door and made Sena's favorite meal. when he did get home and I finished setting up the plates I smirked and set down the food and he smiled. as I gave him some on his plate he ate it with no hesitation. I smiled and put some on my plate still thinking of how I cowered away from Yoichi.

" I'm going to bed Sena k," I mumbled holding my head in regret.

he nodded and began cleaning up as I headed to my room as I got in my room I began undressing as I felt like my whole body was overheating. as I opened the covers Yoichi was in my room. I looked at him with shook eyes as he walked over to me with a smirk. he then grabbed my hands and looked at me with a worried face.

" are you gonna tell me what happened a while ago," he said pulling me into his chest.

I freaked out a bit when as my personal bubble was popped once again by him. my shyness began overloading my system as I began shaking. he held his flamethrower on his shoulder while one leg was on my chair. he looked at me with a strong sense of pride. he held his flame thrower and looked at me.

" must I kill someone you ran away leaving me worried." said unfazed so I knew he wasn't joking.

" its all fine don't worry about me." I waved my hands together.

he was in a black jacket he smirked at me. "well get ready we're going out tonight."

"I look like utter garbage why take this out?" I make emphasis on my body with my hands.

he set his gun down and circled around me and hugged me from behind." we will see about that, for now, get something nice on were going fancy."

he removed his arms slowly giving me goosebumps. I gently pushed him out of the room. as the door closed I opened my closet to see a box on the floor. I bend down and pick it up to place it on my bed. as I took off the lid I saw a dress and heels. below it was a note that put me at a soft moment.