Shark Yugioh Zexal Lemon

This was requested by yugiohzexal.

Warning🔶🔷🔶🔷

This will be really long and have a lot of song into it. I mean a lot.

Other than that enjoy.

Your pov

I smiled and stretched as for it was our concert day today. It was a night concert to i was excited and hurridly got up for school. When i speed walked to school i bumped into a boy. I saw his purple hair and the way it looked. I laughed internally and walked by.

"Watch where your going asshole." He shouted at me.

I flipped him off as my mood dropped. I sat in my seat as i got to class. The teacher began teaching and the kid i bumped into came in my class room and sat next to me. I slammed my head on the desk. I sat up i took notes as this random boy just slept until the teacher hit him.

I sighed and got up as the bell rang for lunch. I went to the roof and smiled as no one recognized me. I sighed gratefull and i was called into a group call. Ichi smiled at me then the call ended. I heard the roof door open. Ichi ran up to me putting her face in my boobs.

Jace pulled her off and and Rin smiled at me. " You ready to rock their shit."

I nodded and smirked. "They wont know what hit them."

Then i pulled out my deck of cards i never used them. My dad wanted me to be the best duelest out there but there is no point. Its not my intrest. I got up and my group talked about what songs we should play for our concert. When the lunch bell rang we all split ad went to our classes.

When i sat down i began writing a new song for another one of our albums. Then i was getting poked. I ignored it as we were reading a few chapters to a book. I heard loud chewing and smacking sounds. I clentched my fist. Then paper was getting thrown at me and i just turn to the boy next to me.

"What do you want face fucker?!" I whisper shouted pissed off.

He leaned back and looked intruiged at the same time. "Well damn i was just tryna tell you im Shark nice to meet you."

I completely lose my cool and punch him right in the face. He fell out of his seat. I smirked and began finishing the song. He didn't get up when the bell rang. I sighed of sweet relife and stepped on Sharks whole body. I felt his cold body aurora. I just ignored it and went to the concert excited. I went backstage and got ready. Then the group came out to get make up on them too. I smirked. People began cheering and screaming as we walked on stage. The flashing lights and fog made everthing much better. Jace smirked at me and we began playing lowly slowly getting louder when me and jace stepped up to our mics.

Play song

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down, into my core
Where I've become so numb, without a soul
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there, and lead it, back, home

Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark
Bid my blood to run
Before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark
Bid my blood to run
Before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life
Bring me to life

Frozen inside, without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are my life
Among the dead