Monkey D. Luffy One Piece

your pov

i was looking around and i saw 3 boys. i  rubbed my arm and walked passed them. i wished i had friends. to bond over things with.  i walked into a store and bought food and liquids to keep surviving. i walked into the forest to begin the walk home. i hated it when adults would ask me where my parents are. those memories need stay forgotten. i clenched my fist and bumped int the boys from earlier. i dropped my things.

" i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention." i looked at them.

the blond one smiled at me and held out his hand to me. i grabbed it and smiled. he helped me up and i grabbed my bag. 

" are you o.k kid." the tough black haired kid said. 

" i'm fine are you guys o.k." i worried a bit.

" yea were fine." said the youngest looking one  picking his nose with his pinkie finger.

i bowed a bit.  then i turned toward my tree hole and walked in. i set the bag down and sat down sighing at how sad this looks. i see the boys look at me. i sweat-dropped a bit before i started a fire and began cooking lunch. i got up and grabbed my well camouflaged door blocker. i was about to place it on the blocker when the littlest one rushed in. the others came in sighing. i covered the hole and smiled. 

i rested my back on my chest to help me be free and follow my dreams. then i flipped the meat to the other side.  i looked up at the boys.

" my name is y/n." i put one hand out to them.

they took turns shaking my hand.  

"Sabo." "Ace." "Luffy." they smiled.

"hey why don't you come live with us, we have a fat lady that will do all the cooking for you." Luffy smiled.

i cut up the finished meat and handed them each a plate. they dug in and smiled.

" how about you show me to her tomorrow." i smiled.

then nodded and i smiled. i pulled out a big blanket. i gave it to them. i layed on the ground and passed out waiting for the next day. when i woke up i made eggs and then i  saw the boys rise up hungry. i handed them a plate again. they began eating quickly.  i smiled and finished my plate. then i grabbed my chest after grabbing my bag of food and smiled. 

"so where is this lady's place." i looked at the guys.

"well it is over there." Ace pointed to a small cliff.

i smiled at him and he blushed.

" lets get going i need to see if Luffy was exaggerating." i giggled.

then i began running toward the cliff with my chest on my head. then i  smiled. soon we got to the house and the boys kick the door open. i laugh. then i saw one woman and a whole bunch of bandits. the woman looked at me. then she got shocked.

" you boys brought me a girl?!?!?!" she said. 

i got nervous.

" yep and she will be living with us too." Ace said smirking.

i set my chest down and pull out the food i was going to cook for lunch and diner. i hand it to her. 

she smiled crying," finally someone who isn't a little brat."

i looked at her.

"well if your going to stay with u you have to work for your stay." she said, and i nodded.

i looked at my watch. it was lunch time. i smiled. i hold my finger out. i heard rustling sounds and i ran out to capture the animal.  after i caught it i brought it back and began cooking it up. the lady and her men backed up away from me. i laughed and looked at ace Luffy and Sabo.