707 Mystic Messenger

WARNING!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!

this story will be short. i repeat this story will be short. short because i am bad at writing stories about 707 i tried to do so once but ended up deleting the story. so if you guys read this story im sorry cause it might actually be trash. so lets get into this shall we.

Your Pov

i was walking to my apartment after hanging out with Jahee. Jumin thinks he can just put her through all of that hard work. it is just so rude. then i see a message from my "mother" she is dead to me. ever since she threw my brother into a car. she claims to care and love me but i fear she might kill me too. my eyes are dull. ever since that day. i respected my brother and looked up to him. he was my inspiration.

i go inside my apartment and sit on the couch. i live in the same apartment as my brother. i just can't let him go. i put my hands on my face. then i pull out some ramen. i eat it slowly before i pass out on the couch. when i wake up 707 is calling me. i hurry up and answer.

>hey y/n i thought you were just gonna let it ring<

< nope. so what's up.>

> are you free to hang out today?<

< yea what did you have in mind?>

> i was thinking that we just chill at my house<

< sounds good i will be over soon.>

> k. don't take to long or i will fall asleep.<

< yea yea weirdo.>

i hang up and then i go into my room and pull out my black hoodie. i put it on and then i grab some sweats too. i looked away from the time and sat down. i was thinking about what to bring. then i brushed my hair out. i walked to the kitchen and grab 3 bags of potato chips and Dr. Pepper. i then walked to 7's house. he opened the door grabbing me and pulling me inside quickly.

he smiled and did a weird dance when i pulled out the drink and snack. i smiled softly. he pulled me to his room with the snacks. i throw him a bag and pour him some soda. he began to work on his computer. i ate a bag of potato chips then opened a third one after drinking the Dr. Pepper halfway. i put two potato chips in my mouth to make duck lips. it was really boring just to sit here doing nothing. i pulled out my phone just to have 7 take it.

"no distractions while we are hanging out."  707 smirked.

" you call this hanging out?" i pout.

he sighed and took the soda and downed the rest.

"well i am almost done with work. then we can talk about the reason i asked you to come." he said looking at his screen.

i was confused. he never had a reason to have me over. soon he finished. i had a chip in my mouth. 7 took it from my mouth and ate it. he snickered. then he hugged me. i was confused.

 "y/n holding onto the past will never let you see your future." 7 said sad.

" i cant let him go i have known him since i was born." i said hugging him back.

"i know how you feel but it is o.k i am here for you." he patted my head.

i felt like a dog. he smiled and then he put dog ears on my head. they moved to my emotions. i pouted. do i really look like a dog to him. i grabbed the chip bag. i turned to him. 

"whelp i might as well leave with the last of the honey chips." i smirked. 

i began to walk out slowly. he reached out to me. he looked like he really wanted the chips. i sighed not wanting to have him cry over food.

" come back we can watch movies together." he whined.

i walked back wards on my heels. then he grabbed me into his arms. i was dark red. he carried me to the living room. he set me down on the couch and grabbed a blanket with snacks out around us. i handed him some honey chips. i put two in my mouth. he smiled at me and did the same but pulled me closer to him. then i sighed. then i ate the chips the same time he did and 7 was blushing.

 i smiled at him and then we watched the lion king. in the middle of the movie mufasa died and i paused with a straight face. tears flowed down my face. 707 looked at me and pulled my head into his lap and rubbed my hair back. after the movie i sat up and sat in his lap hugging him. then he sighed rubbing my back. i looked into his golden eyes. 

" i think he would be happy if i let him go besides he would want me to move on to you or someone." i smiled putting my head on his. 

 7 grabbed my cheek rubbing it with his thumb and then he kissed me.  i blushed and kissed back. then i part and turn away with a red face. 7 picked me up and brought me to his bed and kissed my leg then  he kissed my lips.