Ban Seven Deadly Sins lemon

your pov

i was walking around i am the bat sin of death. i know i may seem a little weird is beause i am very akward. buthey don't mind me i am just an akward girl until you piss me off then you die. simple as that. any ways lets get into it shall we...

i was walking aroung kinda lost. i felt bad. i heard that the seven deadly sins were here iwas so excited. i walked around then i sighed no luck. then i sat down to rest. then i saw a huge group running to a tavarn. i covered my face and followed them. i saw a giant in font advertising. then she looked at me. i got nervous. she looked at me. i sped into the packed tavarn. then she peeked through the window and i ran up the stairs.

 then i saw a little boy and a pillow with a princess.  i hid in a room. eventually the place got quiet. i snuck downstairs. then i tried to run away until i got caught.hey mr creep come out of your cover. i looked shocked that voice is familiar. then i get hung upside down by the giant. i turn pinks i am not wearing my top at the moment. then i was set down. i see the little boy come up to me.

 he removed my hood slowly. i looked at him. he hugged me. i smiled and hugged him back. you guys are asses i sighed. then they hug me except for the princess. ban looked at me. king how long has it been since you have seen this sister. hated that word. then i shook king. he looked at me in confusion. i sighed and gave up. then king whispered in my ear. ban likes you like a whole lot.

i turn red and can not belive what he just said. your joking he isn't to someone as dark and sad like me he even said it to my face. he laughed and then he smirked i will prove it to you.  i glared at him you know what fine do it. then i flew up to diane and told her that king is in love with her she  giggled with me and nodded that she did too. i giggle then king pulled me to ban. then he pushed us in a closet.

 i was on top of ban. he smirked then he played with me exsamining my body i shivered. then we were kicked out and then ban looked at me like he did my sister. then king giggled ban i dare you to kiss your crush. he did nothing then looked at me. i looked at him shocked. and told them to leave and pulled me upstairs. then he kissed me softly. i kissed him back. then he lifted me up slowly.

 then he pulled off my coat. my tatas were out. i blushed and turned away. then he pulled down my pants and panties. he took one deep lick from my clit to the vagina hole. he thrusted his tounge in. i turn red. i closed my legs. w-what are you doing. he smikred at me. well i'm just getting something to drink. then he open my legs without a struggle. thne kissed me again and i couldn't controll myself anymore.

 i kissed him and took off his apron and his pants. then i floated around him. he smirked and then i pulled his boxers down and teased his member. i kissed the top. i grabbed it gentallly and ban looked at me. don't tease me y/n. i giggled. or what. he smiled or i will just go into you. i like to see you try i dared him. he smirked and pulled me down. then he potioned himself at my entrace.

 then he slammed into it. i screamed into my pillow. then ban looked at me. i smiled with a blush at him.  dose it hurt my member is kinda big. i nodded. then he waited. i pouted. what is that face for. move i say bored he smiled finally. then he thrusted into me. i arched my back. he went hard and fast. then he lent down and kissed meslowly liftng me into his lap. he thrusted up wards and hit my g spot.

 i drooled a bit. then he broke it. ban i i think i'm there. his member twitched i blushed then with a few more thrusts he pulled out and came on my stomach. i sighed and kissed him. he kissed back. i grabbed a towel and walked into the woods. welp it is time for my shower. then i saw ban behind me. and it is time for our round 2.