Igarashi Kiss Him Not Me

your pov

i was finishing an anime with kae. we smiled as how it ended. after the rivalry mustumi won. i just adore them. but one of those rivals havemoved to a different person. i just don'tknow who. it could be anybody in this academy. i got up and decided to go home. by kae see you at school tomorrow.bye. she waved to me.  then i was running home and i bumbedd into te failed canidets.

 i fell on the floor. i bowed to them i am sorry. then i begin to continue my run home.  as i cut a corner i  see my brother in the distance.  oh thank god. then i jumped on him. hello swimmer. i giggled. then he carried me inside. then i ran to my room to watch a new anime. i just sit in my room watching anime. then i pull out my phone and then i smiled i wtched more anime. i couldn't stop.

then i put my bikini in my duffle bag. i put the towel too. then i smiled now i am ready for it. then i pass out on my desk. ithen get ready and tie my hair up. then i run to school.  i see kae in the distance with her friend. i wave to them and smile. guess what i saw. what they said. 7 5 looked like they were about to kiss. i showed them a picture. we fangirled out while walking to class. i closed the gallery app when we passed by igarashi and nanashima.

 we giggled. then igarashi looked at me.  i looked at him with a smile and he blushed. then we got to class and talked about summer when the teacher ruined it. then the swim team came over. y/n did you bring it. i smiled why wouldn't i it is an occasional thing. what is kae said. well it is where the all the girl swim teams go and wear two pieces for practice and games. and today is a game.

 one of the swim team girls said. then they left. kae will you come and cheer me on. she siled sure why not but you have to send me the picture of 7 5. we giggled then i sent her it and went to my seat.  we did some learning like always. but i felt a certain pair of eyes looking at me.  i ignored them. then for lunch i sat by kae. we talked about anime. we had fun then  the eyes were on me again.

igarashi's pov

i was staring at y/n when nana talked to me. hey how about we go to the swim clubs game today it should be a really sexy game. i started to think. seeing y/n in a bikini. i was thinking about her. why can't i stop thinking about y/n? i say in my head. then i smiled. well anyway what are we going to do after the game? well kae invited us over to play some games. oh that sounds nice mutsumi smiled. yea shima said. oh i hope we play truth or dare i got a good one for y/n. y/n has never sang in her life right?

 right we say. well i am gonna make her sing. nice i say. then we all have to go back to class. i would stare at y/n. she is just so pretty. will the dare actually work? i shake my headand get to work on the test givin to me. then i try to focus on my test but i cant. i will occasionally look at y/n she blows through the test like it was nothing. then she sits down and draws. then i turn my test in and sit down. i look at the clock. 2 minutes before it is time for her to get her game priotity on.

  then i hear the bell ring. y/n gets up. i walk over to her. good luck with the game i will be there to cheer you on. she turned completely red. um y/n are you ok. yea im just fine. just gonna be emberassed. why? i looked at her. no reason. then she walked out of the room pretty fast. what is wrong with her?

your pov

i feel bad for leaving my crush right there but i just hope nothing else goes wrong. then kae smiled. can i move the  game thingy to your house. i smiled. cool i can't wait for it an all girl party.  kae sweat dropped but cheered yep. i smiled. ok well see you at the game. i ran towrd the pool area and got ready. i went into the girls showers. we all smiled. then we got in to the bikini's we smiled then the other teams got there.

  then we all got ready in here as the other teams song played. then we finished streaching and our song played. we hopped out therei felt proud of myself until i saw igarashi staring at me with blood comming out of his nose.  first was the breast stroke, then relay backstroke, then finally was free style. i went for breast stroke. i won. we won all three. then i smiled and gave high fives and complements to mine and our enemy teams.