Diane the serpent sin of envy Seven Deadly Sins

My first male fantasy chapter.... Im happy and hope it is good. Also since it is a first one for the boys it will be a bit short like the first few chapters of this book. 😅 sorry.

Made for paultiteuf360

Lets get into this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your pov

I keep wondering if i ever get to meet the seven deadly sins especially my favorite Diane the serpent sin of envy.  She is the best one out of them. I smiled happy. Then i crawl out of my cave with my rock friends. I looked at them and we played tag. It was so much fun. I ran around the field of wild grass. I played until it was dark.  I layed down after eating with my rock friends. I looked at the outside world tired.

" good night my friends." I whispered quietly.

Then my eye lids fell down like a curtain covering a window as i lay in my cave fast asleep. I wake up to hear loud crashing sounds. I looked at my startled friends and we run outside. I see fire explosions and screams. I run over with my rock friends. I see people running and screaming. Houses being burnt down people trying to escape their burning town.

" lets save some lives." I look at my rock friends.

They made a growling sound.
We run inside the town grabbing people at the handful and bringing them to safety. My foot was heating up from the fire and we rushed to get all the people out. I sighed and never thought i could do it. I saw people looking at us. Then when i saw a girl my age come over to me she hugged my finger.

I smiled and she thanked me. I nodded with a blush. Then i stood up and took a deep breath and blew out the fire.  I smiled and then i saw people rushing to get back to fixing there town. I hope the will be ok.  I wasnt sure about them being safe while I go on my adventures, so i made them some rock guardians.

I smiled and waved bye as i ran away back to my cave. I smiled and made some food for me and my friends again before i fell asleep.  When i wake up i hear a loud earthquake comming from outside. I run outside and see a huge dust cloud near the village. I run over there and see a tavarn.

I smiled and smelled the food. I walked over to it and saw people inside. Then i saw a shadow looming over me. I shook as i turned around. As i looked at the figure i saw it was Diane the serpant sin of envy. I was so excited. I hugged her legs.

" Im a really big fan of you guys." I smiled hugging her leg.

I let go of her leg and she sat down. She looked a bit ruffed up and then i saw the other sins looking beat as well. I looked at all of them. My rock friends shaking behind me. I smiled. I looked at meliodas as he was sleeping on Ban. I sighed dazed. Just being around these heroes makes me so happy.

" Miss Diane what happened?" I looked at her.

She smiled and looked down at me.
"We were in a huge fight with someone we knew very well, luckly we won." She smiled.

Diane's pov

Play song

I decided to tell this little boy about the fight between us and Hendrickson.

"Well we found hendrickson putting demon blood inside of him. He was filled with overflowing power. It was crazy." I started.

"We got ready to fight him. Everyone was fighting with there best when hendrickson made these deadly black spots rain from the sky like snow. When it touches something living it began to kill it. Some of our friends were touched by it and died. " I looked at the little boy as he was crying.

" But then the little piggy with meliodas risked his life for everyone losing his life. That is when princess Elizabeth used her godesspower to bring life back to everyone saving them. She waited with hawk as everybody regained strength."  I patted his head as he wiped his tears.

" Meliodas turned off his power and told gowther to send us the plan. We were all confused until the plans went straight to my brain like instructions. We were all told to hit meliodas with all our strength. We did so bringing so much damage that meliodas self destructed." I said making hand motions.

"Then meliodas used them on Hendrickson killing him. Then Elizibeth ran over to meliodas helping him up walking over to Hawk. Then she began crying on Hawk the pig's body. Suddenly hawk disintegrates into a smaller Hawk. Then we all began to rest and make it home." I said wraping up the story.

He smiled amazed. The he hit his head.

" I almost forgot my name is y/n." He blushed.

I shook his small hand glad to know there is another giant out there. I smiled and we began talking for hours. He was so much fun to be around. Eventually I got really tired and pulled y/n into my lap and fell asleep. When i wake up i saw him feeding his little rock friends. I smiled softly at him. He reminded me of when i was a small giant.

I introduced him to everyone in the tavern. They seemed to really like him. I smiled and then i got some exercise and streatched before i ate a bit.  I saw y/n running around with his rock friends. When he noticed me staring at him he blushed and smiled. I smiled back. He was so cute.  I started broad casting the tavern and seeing a lot of people come and i smiled.

When it was break time ban tossed me a barrel of beer. I chugged it and smiled. I sighed and saw the boy walk away. I followed him and saw him go to a cave that was familar. He went inside and bent down and saw it was my old cave from when i was little. I looked at him as he made some food. He looked up at me and jumped.  He put his hand on his chest.

" you hahaha you scared me Miss Diane." Y/n sighed laughing a bit.

I giggled a bit. He put. A spoon in my mouth. I smiled and he took it out. The mushroom stew was so good. After we finished eating i came out of the cave.  He came out. I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the tavern.  I smiled and picked him up and tossed him in the air lightly. He laughed and i laughed too.

Then i caught him and we went back to the tavern. He looked at me. He tilted his head. I smiled at him and he blushed with a cheesy smile. King came outside.  King flew around us twice before we sat down. King blushed at me. Then y/n smiled at king. King smiled softly at him.  Then y/n spoke.

" what is love?" I blushed and looked at red blushing king.

"Well...Love is an emotion you feel for someone or something you really care for."  I looked away from king.

"Well then i love you Diane." Y/n smiled at me.

Again sorry for such short chapter and not updating in a long time. I dont know what i have been doing anymore but i will keep this book going while I do the other books. I PROMISE.