Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia

your pov

I am not gonna lie I am a huge weakling without my quirk.  I have the quirk from all might cause he is my dad.  my mother is dead and gone.  It made me not ever want to use my quirk. but my father does keep me strong and healthy cause I have his quirk. I sighed as we were in the last semester of middle school. I turn to my class as they write down their high school.  then I write my high school choice and hand my paper in last. I was shaking in my seat.  I never wanted to be embarrassed by my teacher but here we go. y/n and midoria want to go to u.a high. I turned a light shade of pink and nodded.

I sighed and when class ended I grabbed my things.  then midoria's book was thrown out the window after being burnt. I ran back and dived out the window to grab the note book. I luckily landed into a pond. I popped up and spit out the water in my mouth and got out. I handed the book to midoria. he smiled thanks y/n.  I nodded and got out. then I shook off my clothes. then midoria went home. I stayed outside and then the next day I did something that changed my life. when I saw bakugo in the slime monster my dad caught. I dropped my bag and charged at the monster.

midoria tried to save bakugo but only gave him air I moved midoria to the heroes.  then I ran back and dived into the monster knocking bakugo out with me. he looked at me. I wiped some slime of and grabbed him I ran to the other side of the monster to protect him and then I was grabbed by the monster.  I screamed at midoria to keep him and bakugo safe.  Heroes keep them safe please I said for them to hear. then I  had my vision covered with the slime. I kept kicking and punching. I was slowly loosing air. then I was set free from my dad's powerful punch.

I took a deep breath of air on my hands and knees.  my dad bent down low. I will see you at home k. I looked at him and nodded as he jumped into the air home. I sighed and looked at them. I crawled over to them. you guys alright. I coughed and sighed. midoria nodded and bakugo looked at me with a light glare. it still made me shiver. I got up and bowed. then I waved bye to them. I walked home and with that bakugo followed me. I stop a block away and turn to him hair lightly brushing my arm. I look at him. he got close to me and frowned. I NEVER NEEDED YOUR HELP!

I looked down. your welcome. I said quietly. he grabbed my collar fiercely. what did you say? your welcome I said a bit louder. I don't need your pitiful charity. he threw me on the ground. I looked at him. IM SORRY FOR BEING NICE IT IS A HABBIT CAUSE I GOT IT FROM MY MOM! it is all I know since she died. I said with hurt in my voice. I lowered my head. as I was on my knees. my some of my hair covering my face. what did I do to deserve your hate? he turned to me and glared. then he left home without answering me. I got up and ran to my house. as I got inside I quickly took off my shoes threw my bag to the side and jumped on my bed.

I let a bit more tears fall down my face. my dad comes in, hey are you ok sweetheart? I looked at him with tears of falling down my face. I hate bakugo I save his damn life and he-he still hates me I just wanna be friends but he wont let me he pushes me away and begins glaring. I don't understand.  I sighed. then I turned on my side. my dad pulled up to the side of me and sat on my bed. I hug my small gir plushy. then I turn to I'm. he looked at me in his smaller form cause of the accident.  I looked at I'm with my glossy eyes. I sit up and hug him. he held me carefully. he patted my back and hugged me back.

then he smiled at me and layed me down. I looked at his hopeful blue eyes. then I fell asleep. then I felt something soft slide into my arms.

 timeskip to the beautiful envelope of truth.

I have been waiting for the whole summer for the acceptance letter. I pour out the circle. my dad came in. he rubbed my head. and I saw him telling me my score in the robot battle. I sighed as my strong version of my dad told me the results. I smiled and hugged my dad. he swung me around and I giggled. then he set me down and I digitally designed my costume. I smiled at the definity it showed. I smiled and then I remember my mom and dad fighting together. my mom having teleportation speed and some strength. I haven't told my dad yet but I got her teleportation power too.