Shouto Todoroki My Hero Academia

your Pov

I was always told as a kid everyone has their soulmate. it isn't the 'i'll date you and break up' scenario. its the type of red string or heating heart soul mate.  I haven't had any luck yet but my mom tells me in high school is when you know your soulmate. but this is only where my story begins of how I met my soulmate.

.

.

.

I wake up to my annoying alarm and get ready for high school. my dad tosses me my lunch and my mom tossed my breakfast toast as I finished getting ready. after I lace up my shoes I set out to go to school still hoping...no knowing my soulmate is still out there waiting. I eat my food before I jog to school. I see Midoryia and Uraracka holding hands. I smiled at their red strings tied together.

"Good morning Y/N." they smiled at me. 

I waved and we walked into class together. I and Uraracka had some small talk as she filled me up with the hope of finding the 'one'. then Lida came in class to calm us down for the teacher.  when Aizawa did come in we were doing another training on quirks day to see how well ours have been developing. as we went by quickly there were some problems when Bakugou began ranting. 

" Enough Bakugou there is no reason for you to be doing this to someone who hasn't done nothing to you, "I shouted at him.

" Yea and there purpose for you since you will never have a soulmate," he shouted back. 

I clenched my fist and left to go to my favorite spot on campus. I pulled out my notebook and I calmed down.  I wrote down how I feel about my soulmate if they are out there. I smiled as a cherry blossom leaf fell onto my notebook. I pick it up with small tears and see Todoroki. my eyes open wide and I look away wiping my face.

I made sure he couldn't see my face. I got up and walked away scared if he saw me crying. my eyes watered a lot more and I just put my head on my desk as we got our tests back.  Aizawa requested me to stay after school. I nodded reluctantly because I just wanted to go home and cry.

" Y/N I know your working on your quirk so I won't ask you to try for our participation today but just don't take his words to heart, there is somebody for you just be patient." he smiled rubbing my head.

" for an alternate assignment why don't you write about what a soulmate means." he got up smiling down at me.

I nodded my blue eyes getting glossy. I turn and leave home to write more. when I get home I drink some water and tie my hair up. I begin writing passionately about my belief and I have my parents come in and out of my room giving me small snacks to help me focus on the paper. when I finished my paper and released all my thoughts and watch them fly away.

Todoroki's Pov

I see more paper airplanes fly into my door. so I grabbed them and speed walked to my room and put them with the others. I smiled hoping to find who wrote these notes. It must be my soulmate giving me hints I mean it can't be something else. I sighed and laid down to get well rested for tomorrow.

 when I wake up I get ready and head to school not trying to be bothered by the pathetic excuse of a father. as I walk to school I see Y/n and I catch up with her. She looked at me with tired eyes we had some small talk but she still didn't want to look at me straight in my eyes. her pink hair was in a somewhat messy bun. her outfit messy as well but she looked nice somehow. 

as our teacher came into class Y/n handed him a paper and he patted her head and pointed to her seat. she began to get timid and I could only focus on her. her head bobbing side to side trying to stay awake. I heard Uraracka say how she is gonna let her sleep at lunch. then Y/n's head finally fell. I sighed and let her sleep. 

when the bell for lunch rang she was the first one up and speed walked away. I walked over to her trying to get more talking time in but she just kept walking. I pushed passed people and Uraracka and she cheered me on. I had a feeling she knew my soulmate. I chased after her to find her under the cherry blossom tree again. she was singing and writing on a torn page from her notebook.

play song

I take my notebook and tear the pages out,
to write down my thoughts in a message.
Well, I encrypt, every line.
As the people pass on the street below.
I smooth out and fold all the edges,
then hold them up against the sky.
And I, let em' go
Hope you'll find each word I wrote.
On these paper planes, scattered in the air.
Oh, I send them off cause I know your out there.
And I picture you discovering,
Each note all the others step over.
Cause your the kind who finds the clues.
And you'll know everyone, was meant for you,
cause you've got the secret decoder.
Oh, they'll lead you to me soon.
So I let em' go
Hope you'll find each word I wrote.
On these paper planes scattered in the air.
Oh, I send em' off cause I know you out there.
Oh I know you'll see
The heart beneath
each line you read.
So I, Let em' go.
Hope you'll find each word I wrote.
On these paper planes scattered in the air.
Oh, I send them off cause I know your out there.  

when she finished her paper flew over to me. I bent down and picked it up. this looked like the writing and feeling I felt reading and holding the other airplanes. that's how I knew for sure it was her. she came close to my face and I blushed as her eyes met mine. she freaked as she saw the paper and put me into a bubble as a red string tied to me and her she noticed and popped the bubble. 

"We're...." she paused.

"Soulmates." I finished for her putting my hand on her cheek.

her face got pink as I smiled lightly. I kissed her lips and she made no hesitation returning it. I smiled at her as we parted just staring into her beautiful eyes.

I love you...

forever and...

Always.