Tsukishima Rei Haikyuu Lemon

your pov

i was going to manage the volleball boys as i normally do with Kiyoko. she smiled as i was wearing my dino workout outfit today. i was ready to help out with the boys today but Kiyoko kept pumping me up to confess to Tsukishima. i blushed and as we got inside the boys were playing around. i smiled and went over to the coach. he had me fill up water bottles and Suga went with me. him and Kiyoko only know about my crush on Tsukishima.

"so any ideas of your proposal to him." he smiled.

"none but im still thinking." i blushed with a dorky smile.

 he just nodded and we walked back with the team bottles. the boys were working hard and Suga rushed to catch up with them. i held my water bottle close to me as me and Kiyoko got ready to hand them there water when they finished. as me and her had small talk the boys came over to get water. i set my bottle down handing them there bottles. i smiled when they drank water. 

" uh...y/n..." Kiyoko smiled timidly at me.

"yea...whats up." i smiled drinking some water from my bottle.

"thats Tsukishima's bottle." she giggled as i turned red.

"T-Tsukishima's bottle." i stuttered.

"an....an...kiss..." i mummbled.

she nodded giggling as i got overwhelmed.

" an...inderect kiss." i got pale.

Tsukishima looked at me and i got whiter. he came over to me and handed my my bottle back.

"indirect kiss." i said too quietly for him to hear.

he went back out to work harder. i just jittered what if he says something about it when we walk home. i freaked out on the inside and out. i was unable to do anything. Kiyoko grabbed my hand and splashed water on my face. i just looked at her too overwhelmed. she patted my head. i calmed down a bit. we walked back out as Suga just glanced at me from a distance.  his face held a reassuring smile.

with the rain outside i just tried to listen to that closing my eyes.

PLOP

THUD

SHDDD

DDDDD

SPLOP

i became so calm so suddenly, it was...unnatural.

my eyes open to see Tsukishima running at me. my eyes light up for again the wrong cause. A ball quickly hit my face and slid back a bit. the room goes silent as the ball bounces away. my face has a red circle around itand blood trickled from my nose as i held a straight smile. then one lone tear slides down my face. i felt so alone. Tsukishima just froze in place shocked. he then turns away getting the ball.

" Y/n!" Suga shouted running over to me.

black dots were floating around me. Suga grabbed me before i fell back. he grabbed water and a rag. wipng my face and cooling down the blood rush. i just smiled like a goof before looking at the time. i gotta get home. i was a bit frantic to cry in my room.i looked at everyone and wipe my nose. they begin the clean up as i grabbed my umbrella and parted ways with Kiyoko. as i walked i wobbled side to side a bit before blacking out.

Tsuki's pov

As we finish up i part ways with Yamaguchi. i see u dino umbrella down from me the way i usally go home. i rush to see y/n. i check her pulse to her losing warmth but still alive. i close her umbrella picking her up on my back rushing to her house to see  a wet note on the door in her mothers writing.i grabbed it and tried to open the door with no luck. i then have no choice but to rush her to my house.