Akaashi Keiji Haikyuu Lemon

fair warning this chapter is gonna be a long one...

sorry not sorry

Your P.O.V

I sigh as I make my way to class trying not to be noticed by others. going to school at Fukurodani is hella stressful knowing that there is one obnoxious volleyball boy who is always super hyped up. his name... Bokuto. other people find him to be cool but he is just a bit bothersome for me. very loud in my classes. all the girls turn their eyes to him and akaashi. akaashi is my favorite player... he doesn't know that though.

I get seated in class and immediately feel the room get harder to stand as Bokuto and Akaashi walk in. I get a glance at Akaashi before hiding my face in my sketchbook.

" HEY HEY HEY!" Bokuto loudly said as he greeted the other classmates.

I groaned as I noticed the teacher come in. the teacher greeted the class while everyone got seated. I noticed Akaashi sit across from me and slowly started drifting into my daydreams. I could tell my face was getting red to I looked away. yet for some reason, I lost control of my hand as it began to start sketching Akaashi. I felt a glance on me and I got even more embarrassed and I tried to angle my book so nobody but me could see.

" Y/N are you okay you seem to look red. do you want to go to the nurse's office." the teacher noted out loud.

" I-." I tried to speak but my anxiety got the best of my voice and I stayed quiet.

everyone's beady eyes looking at me. I got up with my stuff and left for the nurse's office. as I closed the door I felt my heart start to calm down as the empty halls relaxed me. I held my chest as I tried to calm my whole body down. it was the 3rd time it has happened this week. suddenly I heard footsteps behind me as I saw Akaashi behind me immediately spiking my heart rate. I was hoping he was going to a different class.

" Y/n wait," he said jogging up to me.

I turn and his soft eyes greet mine. once he catches up I look down at the floor so my hair covers my face. as we walk into the nurse's office he sits me down looking for fever supplies. I continue to look down as he grabbed the thermometer. I felt his hand lift my chin and I got nervous. it felt like a romcom's kiss scene. Akaashi lightly touched my bottom lip with his thumb as I look up. his eyes widen a little before a light brush of pink tints his cheeks.

" Open your mouth," he says calmly lightly putting the thermometer in my mouth, his other hand still on my chin.

my mouth closes over it and he watches the red line rise as I felt my heart begin to race. Akaashi gets a bit closer to my face to get a better look at the number and I could feel the heat radiate off his face. he takes the thermometer out and cleans it. I reach into my bag and take out my sketchbook as the bell rings. I look at Akaashi facing away from me and my hand begins continuing the light sketch of him. when he turns back to me I quickly put the book to my chest.

I tried to get up but I stumbled over my feet as he caught me. " are you alright, your temperature was pretty high?"

my sketchbook falls on the floor as I can't help but stare into his eyes. I nodded before I quickly grabbed my book and bag and ran out of the nurse's room to lunch. as I make my way to my spot under the cherry blossom tree. I sigh as I feel my heart rate slow down. I grab my face as it cools down. as I take out my lunch. I take a bite out of my riceball as I hear two familiar voices. I look to the left and see Akaashi and Bokuto walking by.

I swallowed the bite and see Bokuto running up to me. "HEY HEY HEY QUIET GIRL!"

I look at him as he crouches down to me while my lunch is still out. Akaashi sighs coming over to me as well shaming Bokuto for being too intruding to my space. Bokuto sits down near me and tries to make a conversation with me. I get a bit nervous as his energy levels are way too high for my comfort. Bokuto starts rushing me with questions like my name why am I so quiet and just on and on.