OC Frei X Seto Kaiba Lemon Yugioh

anime_muffin01 has the rights to her own OC.

this chapter will be intense for the lemon part 

BDSM is in this chapter as a fair warning.

Frei's pov

as i was walking to go see another duel today i thought about the one duelist who i see around a lot that Yugi went against. Kaiba i think it was, well he was on my mind a lot lately and i kinda want to see him.

so i walk a bit faster eventually bumping into a stiff figure. i look up and see Kaiba. his menacing eyes stare deep into my soul showing great power. my tail pops out of my pants as im partly transforming.

" watch where your going dork."  he growled.

" mabey your in my way you asshole." i growled back continuing my way to the battle center.

 i felt his glare in my back as my tail dissapeared. he was hotter up close than i thought though. i blushed thinking about perveted thoughts when i arrived to the theater. i saw Yugi doing a friendly battle with Tea and felt a drop in my stomache.

" i can't belive he is battling someone so pathetic." i muttered to myself.

 a voice behind me agrees and i turn and see Kaiba. i got red a bit as he was next to me. i felt the inner succubus try and claim him right now in public. i held the feeling down feeling like making a fool trying to make him like me.

i scootch closer to him and he looked at me and then i looked at him with fragile eyes. his auroa was so strong i felt weak. he smirked at me and i felt my heart pound hard. i wrote my number giving it to him.

" why don't we hang out sometime?" i smiled seductivly.

" as someone who dosen't hang out with dorks and weaklings i consider this." he kept watching the match with intense eyes.

he looked like he was hungry for revenge. i gulped and kept to myself for the rest of the match until it was over. as i got up and walked home there was a figure behind me. i turn and see Kaiba. he smirks grabbing my wrist tightly.

my face flushed red and i couldnt controll my feelings much longer." your 'offer' was considered and i will go if its at your house." 

my stomache dropped as the asshole actually was a bit emberassed. i shrugged it off and went home thinking of how to prepare my house tomorrow. as i was falling asleep my phone buzzed as i got a text from an unknown number that sounded like Kaiba already with its rude words.

}don't mess this up nerd or bad things will happen}

{well my bad for falling in love with such a dumb ass asshole who is to sensitive to cope with his own feelings{

i turned off my phone and fell asleep pissed of and horny. when i wake up i do my daily routine and wait for the asshole to arrive. it took awhile but when he did show up he had his bag. i was confused. he was pissed off severily.

" you have some balls for texting me that." he growled throwing his bag at me.

" bring that up to your room for me." he smirked as my tail popped out.

i rushed to put it there as he was behind me shirtless. i blushed and my horns came out too. he picked me up by my throat lightly squeezing it. i could kinda tell he was thre rough type with his gloomy mood 24/7. i just moaned as he slammed me on the wall. 

he kissed me roughly as i claimed him. my print forming on the inside of his cheek. as he lets me go he slapped my ass. i moaned again becoming submissive to his will. he slammed me on my bed getting really rough.

i arched my back and he climbed ontop putting his tounge in my mouth this time as i run my hands through his hair. my arms pinned to the side of my head as he removes his mouth from mine. i gasped for air as he ripped off my clothes.

" we dont need these now do we." he smirked.

he grabbed some cuffs and  put my hands together. then he ripped off my pajama bottoms leaving me bare. he smirked at my helplessness and i bit my lip. Kaiba roughly kissed my body down to my womanhood before sucking and thrusting his tongue.

"K-Kaiba..." i trail his name as i came on his face.

 he removes his pants and boxers grabbing my golden locks. his grin looked demonic as he shoved my mouth onto his member. it throbed for a quick second  before he moved my head quickly making my eyes water a bit at the pase.  before he filled my stomache with his seed.

"good girl, now turn around."  he he rubbed the bottom of my chin. 

i did as he said nd he grabbed a leather whip. he lightly whipped my back with it. i moaned loudly and he stuck his member in me in the middle of it. he grabbed my tail as he began thrusting touchin my sensitive spots. i moan loudly in sinc with his grunts.

"whoa girlie....ngh you good at this."he grabbed my locks.

i felt like was looking self control as he went deeper and faster with every thrust.i couldn't hold on much longer as he choked me a bit. my legs got weak my tounge went out of my mouth. he held onto my waist tightly before releasing his seed inside of my body and pulling out.

"your mine forever now as my love." he uncuffed me leaving our mixed juices flowing a bit out of me.

[9 months later Frei is rushed to the hospital.]

" I just came from a duel to help you win the fight dork." Kaiba smirked powerful. 

he held out his hand as i began to push . i screamed a bit from the pinches and pain before our beautiful baby girl came out. the doctors clean her up and i just smiled. they handed me our daughter and we named her Hana.

" lets just hops she grows up mighty and strong like me and not a dork like you." Kaiba smirked as i rolled my eyes at him.